My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

July 17, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

A facial mist that works!

Functionality: I use it after toner before serum and moisturizer. I haven't tried applying it over makeup. Unlike most facial mist, the droplets are finer for quick absorption. I only had to wait a few seconds before moving onto the next step of my skincare regime. It does make my skin feel more hydrated and refreshed.

Scent: light floral scent that goes away quickly

Packaging: all the packaging for the product line is glass. It is definitely better for the environment, but it is too heavy to take it with me on the go, on trips, or to the gym.

Value: retail price at Shoppers Drugmart is $22 for a 100ml bottle. I think this is a fair price point compared to other facial mists with similar quality in the market.

Verdict: I really like this product. I got my first bottle as a sample to try. I will definitely get another bottle once I done. I hope one bottle is enough to last me through the summer months.

July 17, 2019

It's nice!

I like the refreshing feel it gives to the skin. I use it every time I wash my face and it puts the moisture back into the skin. Also, really like the packaging and the fresh scent of the product. I am looking forward to trying this during dry winter months, hopefully it works the same.

#gotitfree

July 16, 2019

100% mist!

Received this product from Chick Advisor for free to try.
    The one and only hydrating mist I've tried so far that is seriously a "MIST" which i find easily absorbed by my skin. Most of the others i've tried doesn't really spray out as a mist.
    The product smells wonderful which is the part i love most and better yet it's vegan-friendly.

July 15, 2019

Refreshing and wonderful

This mist is definitely on parr with its competitors. I think in terms of price it is slightly high, but the value for it the product is reasonable. I would recommend to friends, especially those who need a refresh halfway through the day to be able to continue through!

July 15, 2019

Love it!

I loved how fine the mist was from the My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist. IT was quite refreshing and allowed me to feel ready to take on the day or help boost me through the day. I found it to be effective and I loved the smell which was light and refreshing. I found the price point to be little high but still an ok value. I would recommend the My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist to my friends and family. I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

July 14, 2019

So hydrating

I love this product. It really does a great job of hydrating my face. Sometimes I just spritz it when I need a little refresh.

Received this product complimentary!

Refresh

Bonjour j’ai reçu mon vaporisateur refresh de clarins j’ai adorer le produit il rend la peau fraîche et j’ai remarquer un changement ds mon teint je le recommande à tous excellent produit

July 13, 2019

Cette brume est superbe!!

Ce produit est certainement un de mes coups de cœur de cette année! Je l'utilise chaque jour, chaque fois que j'ai envie de rafraîchir mon visage ou de lui donner un petit boost d'éclat je l'applique. Ça m'aide aussi à me réveiller un peu quand je suis plus fatiguée durant la journée. Je l'utilise parfois pour mettre par dessus mon visage quand j'ai l'impression d'avoir la peau plus sèche! C'est un gros must ce produit je le recommande pour n'importe quel type de peau!

The best spray nozzle!

Forget about the product! I can’t get over how the spray nozzle is perfect! It’s super super fine and applies a lot and covers basically the whole face in one spray!

As for the product I have nothing bad to say. Besides the perfume-y-ness. It works for sensitive skin! Is the perfect refresher mid day or after a work out. Apples gorgously ans had really good ingredients. I only fine the perfume is too strong and lingers on for a long time after as well. But all in all would buy again!

July 12, 2019

Completely obsessed!!

I could not love this beauty mist any more. I have absolutely no negative feedback! I use this in the mornings and it makes me feel fresh and awake. It lays amazing under make up. I also use this at night after I wash my face and go to bed feeling so clean and hydrated. I love the smell, I really hope it is natural and not added frangrance. I love the glass bottle and the packaging is adorable. These products have really improved my skin overall! Definitely recommend!