Prestige Item
Caudalie Beauty Exilir Reviews

June 18, 2020

A spa day in a bottle!

Not only does this have amazing properties for your skin, by balancing the pH levels and a setting spray for make up, but the essential oils mixed in the spray are so relaxing! I use this every morning and take a moment to take a deep breath with those essential oils! A great wake me up!

March 21, 2020

Instant radiance to the skin

I have used this product once, I felt like it didn’t work well on my skin specifically as I do have combination skin. I tested this out based on the reviews and how it helped set up makeup and tighten pores. I felt like my makeup wasn’t sitting well after using this as a base. I haven’t tried using it again once it finished.

October 08, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Good product

I liked this product. Using it felt luxurious and left my skin feeling nourished. I wish it was a little cheaper but for the odd splurge it’s a good buy.

March 16, 2019

Omg I’m obsessed

Ok, I’m not sure about the effectiveness of this product, but I love it still. It feels so fresh on the skin, plus it smells amazing!
    I only use it when I really feel like pampering myself! Too expensive for a daily routine :S

November 08, 2016

I use this product every day, for the smell, the feeling on your face and the glow that I get with it. My complexion is harmonized, and since I have sensitive skin, Caudale is always a winner with me.

September 24, 2016

This Beauty Elixir is formulated with rosemary, peppermint and orange blossom. It's an amazing toning mist that can be used to set makeup, or provide an instant burst of freshness and tightness to a tired complexion. I love keeping it on my desk or in my travel bag for a serious shot of glow and hydration. I find that it is a bit too much for my sensitive skin if I spray it on to a bare face. I always apply it over makeup

June 21, 2016

Un petit luxe à offrir à sa peau! Une odeur très intéressante et un produit qui donne à la peau un coup d'éclat instantané. Un peu cher, mais aucun produit ne ressemble à celui-ci.

January 26, 2016

This is my very first facial spray and I cant say enough how good this product is. The smell is so divine and the consistency is so amazing! Absorbs so quickly into your skin no matter what your skin condition is at that moment. It is so refreshing and last for hours after just one spray. For this wintery dry weather, I have to spray once or twice when I am outside in the cold, and once when I am inside a building. A little pricey though it is worth every cent. Purchased the small bottle for $19 from Sephora, has been lasting me for 6 months! Great purchase.

March 10, 2015

I got the limited edition bottle but the formula is the same. This elixir gives off a fine spray mist that is refreshing and light. The only thing about the formula that could be improved upon is the herbal scent. While it's not intrusive it has quite the strong herbal nose that seems to smell like rosemary. There's also a hint of fresh mint but I think the herb stays with you more. This product gives your skin a nice glow and can be used patted on a fresh cleansed face for an added boost of moisture as well as a make-up setting spray. It's non-sticky and non-greasy while non-interfering with your foundation. A small spritz will do the job and with this bottle if you use the smaller size daily it's sure to run out within the week. I only hope they make a new version with less of that herb scent.

3.2/5

December 01, 2014

I bought this as a value gift pack along with a cleanser. I don't really get all the fuss about this spray toner,
    It is supposed to brighten your complexion and smooth your skin.

It has a very strong smell and i haven't noticed any difference on my skin. Not worth the money