Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea Reviews
#79 in Tea

September 02, 2020

Bengal spice is amazing!

Love this tea! It’s cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and cloves warms you up and gives you a hint of sweetness. This is great just on its own. But you can also make a chai tea by adding milk and sugar. This tea is a must have.

July 24, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Tastes semi-sweet with no sugar

This is my favorite tea. I like it hot or cold and don’t need to add anything to make it taste better. I can’t do caffeine and much sugar so this is my jam!

June 18, 2020

THIS IS THE BEST TEA. IN THE WORLD. ACROSS ALL TIME.

Is there a better tea? No, of course not. You may think this is hyperbole, or irony; it's not. I'm amused by how much I like, nay, love this tea. I would happily gift this to... I dunno, anyone. It's that good. Any occasion. I may stop drinking other liquids altogether. What's the point? It's so sweet, I googled the sugar content. Guess what? 0g. Zero. Just like the % of fault I can find with this tea. I have, and will continue to seek out other like minded Bengal Spice heads. #BSH

September 06, 2019

One of our favourites!

We love to keep a large selection of tea and herbal tea in our pantry. Great for us and all guests! Bengal Spice is such a tasty treat, any time of the day. Perfectly balanced but my favourite ingredient is the ginger =O)

April 25, 2019

Chai flavour without the caffeine

A friend introduced me to Bengal tiger tea a few years ago. I enjoy at least one cup every day, summer or winter. It is like chai without the caffeine, no need for milk or sweetener. It smells wonderful too.

March 21, 2019

Delicious Tea!

I love Bengal Spice Tea!
    For me it’s the perfect sweetness, I don’t need to add any sugar or cream. It’s a perfect afternoon/ evening tea as it’s caffeine free!
    I’ll continue to purchase Bengal Spice Tea!

March 19, 2019

Cinnoman burst

If you like cinnamon you’ll love this tea! It can be quite strong if you seep it for too long, so the first few times you have it you’ll have to play around with how long you seep the tea bag.

March 17, 2019

YUM

This is one of my favourite teas. It is similar to chai tea. It has a natural sweetness to it. I drink it on its own without any cream, milk or sugar. Highly recommend.

March 05, 2019

Don't let the spice scare you

I just came across this flavour and it will be added to my regular stash. It was recommended by 2 other people and I finally found it. It is sweet(not too sweet) with a hint of cinnamon.

February 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love IT!

I love that this tea has a spicy (chai ish) flavour but is caffeine free! I’ve gone through a phase lately where I’ve been making it with almond milk as a evening latte after the kids go to bed. It’s a robust enough flavour that it makes a really good tea latte! It’s also very calming and warming scent, I think just smelling it relaxes me. Definitely something I keep stocked.