Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea Reviews
#76 in Tea

September 06, 2019

One of our favourites!

We love to keep a large selection of tea and herbal tea in our pantry. Great for us and all guests! Bengal Spice is such a tasty treat, any time of the day. Perfectly balanced but my favourite ingredient is the ginger =O)

April 25, 2019

Chai flavour without the caffeine

A friend introduced me to Bengal tiger tea a few years ago. I enjoy at least one cup every day, summer or winter. It is like chai without the caffeine, no need for milk or sweetener. It smells wonderful too.

March 21, 2019

Delicious Tea!

I love Bengal Spice Tea!
    For me it’s the perfect sweetness, I don’t need to add any sugar or cream. It’s a perfect afternoon/ evening tea as it’s caffeine free!
    I’ll continue to purchase Bengal Spice Tea!

March 19, 2019

Cinnoman burst

If you like cinnamon you’ll love this tea! It can be quite strong if you seep it for too long, so the first few times you have it you’ll have to play around with how long you seep the tea bag.

March 17, 2019

YUM

This is one of my favourite teas. It is similar to chai tea. It has a natural sweetness to it. I drink it on its own without any cream, milk or sugar. Highly recommend.

March 05, 2019

Don't let the spice scare you

I just came across this flavour and it will be added to my regular stash. It was recommended by 2 other people and I finally found it. It is sweet(not too sweet) with a hint of cinnamon.

February 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love IT!

I love that this tea has a spicy (chai ish) flavour but is caffeine free! I’ve gone through a phase lately where I’ve been making it with almond milk as a evening latte after the kids go to bed. It’s a robust enough flavour that it makes a really good tea latte! It’s also very calming and warming scent, I think just smelling it relaxes me. Definitely something I keep stocked.

February 23, 2019

All time favorite

This is one of the best teas ever. I like that it has a strong, spicy flavour and no caffeine.I always buy the larger pack because it never last long. We all love it.

February 04, 2019

Bengal Spice Tea

I bought this for the first time because it was on such a great sale and I love it. It has a lot of flavor and I enjoy it as an after dinner/evening tea. Its now my favorite tea.

December 28, 2018

A hearty after-dinner tea

This spicy tea is a perfect after-dinner drink for those wanting something cozy to fill their evening. It has quite a strong flavor, even half-steeped, so it would not appeal to... essentially those who would read the label and go "hmm, I don't know, it might be TOO spicy." If that is you, and you want to try it anyways, then you might like to start in the form of a tea latte with a little of your favorite sweetener: steeped in milk, this will seem more like a softer drink, and could easily appeal to those worried about the bite, but who love a good ginger cookie during the holidays. A vanilla almond milk would be a treat here, too, for vegans and almond aficionados alike .I find it sweet enough to stand on its own in water, and generally don't add sweetener, but if I were told that calories didn't count, I'd throw in a teaspoon or two of sugar to make it even more indulgent. Celestial teas are on sale quite frequently, so wait for a sale and get more bang (or tea!) for your buck.