Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 12, 2021

taste good

i liked the flavour alot , i felt the price was rigth easy to use and easy to do esp when your sick or on the run to work, school etc!
    also tates good cold lol!!

April 02, 2021

Awesome taste

Amazing tast I went right out and bought some more after trying my sample pack m. Would definitely recommend this one to anyone who needs something to get their energy going for the day or something to dip on when your throats dry. Wasn’t really big on fruity and flavoured teas til I tried this one great products

December 23, 2020

Yummy flavour

I really like the tropical flavour that this tea has.I tasted mostly the mango in it, chichis wonderful since I love mangoes. I enjoyed it very much. It also smells so good. I like the quality of this tea, it is great.

October 07, 2020

Delicious

Not sure how many benefits are in there but the tea tastes fantastic with a strong flavour of pineapple. I drink it almost every day and it smells amazing. Will buy again.

2.2/5

September 09, 2020

Thé à saveur tropical

J'ai goûté au thé Tetley super green avec vitamine C. La saveur est tropical. Ce thé est correct sans plus. Je n'aime pas le fait la mention que la vitamine C est un antioxydant, que c'est une source de vitamine C, il contient thé vert, arômes naturels et vitamine C. Je crois qu'il est préférable de prendre du thé vert et d'y ajouter un agrume comme cela, c'est naturel!

August 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Tea-rrific!

Loved that these were on a very generous deal at Costco when i purchased it last! One of the ones I stock up on whenever it goes on sale. Makes mornings a little more bearable.

July 31, 2020

Super flavoured tea!!

I tried this tea just a couple of months ago, I love fruity teas and I was really excited to try this tropical flavour. And OMG, when I tried I felt in love!! The flavour is so intense!! You can feast the mango, the pineapple and I think also peach!! I love it on ice! It’s super refreshing for summer!!

July 24, 2020
    United States

Super Green Tea Tropical with Vitamin C

I was really excited to try this tea when I got the email confirming I'm part of the study. Mango and pineapple are two of my most favourite fruits. If I see any kind of beverage that has these two fruits together, I don't hesitate to pick them up. I find this tea great for when you are trying to eat clean..or a way to detox all the junk food out of your system before eating clean

I love the scent, I love the taste but I do wish it was a tad stronger as I am using two tea bags. I can't give it 5 stars because of that fact.

Would I purchase this item in the store? Yes I would

July 23, 2020

absolument delicieux et facile a faire

Ce thè est absolument délicieux chaud ou froid (j'ai essayée les deux facons) Un gout agrèable qui désaltère a chaque fois. Definitivement un produit a ajouter sur ma liste d'épicerie

July 20, 2020

I always love Tetley tea

This tea is lovely. Tetley is a brand I can always count on. I am an avid tea drinker, and I always reach for Tetley. This was a chance to try a new flavour and it did not disappoint. Flavourful and very enjoyable.