Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 27, 2019

Delicious

I love this tea! I'm not usually a fan of fruity teas but this one is very mild and light and tasty. The smell is amazing and makes me feel like I am in the Caribbean! It's weird but it really makes you feel "healthy" after having it! The boost of vitamin c doesn't hurt! I would really love to try the two other teas offered with this one.

October 06, 2019

Exploring Tea's

I have began to explorer teas this fall after years of being a purely a coffee drinker. I like my tea STRONG.,usually two bag to a serving. This is good tea and if its good for me even better.

August 22, 2019
    Washington, United States

Super!

I love drinking green tea and TETLEY brand is a brand i trust. I am glad they are making new products like this TETLEY SUPER GREEN ANTIOX TROPICAL WITH VITAMIN C. Is a great product!

August 22, 2019

Another great Tetley flavour

The latest excellent flavour I have just added to my Tetley canister rotation. It has a soothing mild fruity taste. Enjoy it on it's own or I mix it up and add a Tetley Berries flavour in with the Antiox teabag.

June 07, 2019

Love this tea and it’s benefits

I picked up this tea at Walmart on special and I am so glad I did because at the time everyone in my family was getting sick. It has a great taste and it gives me peace of mind when there’s so many added benefits. Love it and can’t beat the price!

June 07, 2019

Refreshing

Great tropical taste, love that it contains vitamin C and antioxidants. I enjoy it hot or cold. I freeze cooled tea in ice cube trays and crush them to make a slushy. My kids also like it.Will buy in the future.

May 14, 2019

My favorite green tea

This is, by far, my favorite green tea flavor. I drink one each morning after breakfast and I won't change that! They also have other very good green tea flavors, but this one can't be beaten!

March 19, 2019

Amazing flavour and smell!

I received this product complimentary of Chick Advisor in exchange for a review.

Of the three flavours I received, this flavour was my ultimate favourite. The mango and tropical tastes were amazing and strong and have become something I look forward to having each morning. I didn't notice many differences due to the vitamins in the tea bags, but I did feel very healthy while drinking them and would say it helped to make me feel more awake in the morning. The scent is nice and strong when brewed, which I enjoy in a cup of tea. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavour as well, as usually I find the flavours to be minimal compared to the scent, but the taste of these definitely lived up to the amazing smell. Highly recommended for any tea lovers and it's something I've really been enjoying keeping in my morning routine!

February 18, 2019

Love this tea!

This is such a great flavoured green tea! Very fruity and tropical. No bitter, grassy taste that is sometimes present when drinking a green tea. Great hot or iced!

February 01, 2019

Good tea with added benefit

I really like the mild fruity flavor of this tea. It also comes with added benefits which is definitely a big bonus. I am sure that I am getting enough vitamin C in this cold weather