Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 22, 2020

Love this

I love green tea and I was super excited to see some new flavors. This one is now one of my favorites in my tea collection. I love how it's not too sweet and how real the flavors are.

January 10, 2020

Great way to start your morning! YUM

I'm usually not a huge fan of green tea's, so when I saw that this was a "tropical" flavor, I knew I had to try it! AND I'M GLAD I DID! This tea was is the perfect way to jump start my morning. Great hints of mango and pineapple. Definitely will be purchasing again. #chickadvisor #tetley #tryforfree

December 15, 2019

tropically delicious and rich in benefits

After incorporating green tea into my daily routine for over a year now , when I saw this new tropical mix that had the benefits of green tea with a twist it was a MUST try. I’m sensitive to smells and let me tell you, the moment you pour the water over the tea bag its exotic fruit aroma instantly was a sign I made the right choice, the taste is fresh and fruity without being overpowering and it was the perfect digestif after a nice meal to cozy up with.

December 04, 2019

Love love love it!

I usually don't like any kind of herbal teas let alone green tea but when I smelled it I just had to try it and I fell in love with the taste! I always add honey into my tea and it makes it that much better! Highly recommend based on taste alone!

October 27, 2019

Delicious

I love this tea! I'm not usually a fan of fruity teas but this one is very mild and light and tasty. The smell is amazing and makes me feel like I am in the Caribbean! It's weird but it really makes you feel "healthy" after having it! The boost of vitamin c doesn't hurt! I would really love to try the two other teas offered with this one.

October 06, 2019

Exploring Tea's

I have began to explorer teas this fall after years of being a purely a coffee drinker. I like my tea STRONG.,usually two bag to a serving. This is good tea and if its good for me even better.

August 22, 2019
    Washington, United States

Super!

I love drinking green tea and TETLEY brand is a brand i trust. I am glad they are making new products like this TETLEY SUPER GREEN ANTIOX TROPICAL WITH VITAMIN C. Is a great product!

August 22, 2019

Another great Tetley flavour

The latest excellent flavour I have just added to my Tetley canister rotation. It has a soothing mild fruity taste. Enjoy it on it's own or I mix it up and add a Tetley Berries flavour in with the Antiox teabag.

June 07, 2019

Love this tea and it’s benefits

I picked up this tea at Walmart on special and I am so glad I did because at the time everyone in my family was getting sick. It has a great taste and it gives me peace of mind when there’s so many added benefits. Love it and can’t beat the price!

June 07, 2019

Refreshing

Great tropical taste, love that it contains vitamin C and antioxidants. I enjoy it hot or cold. I freeze cooled tea in ice cube trays and crush them to make a slushy. My kids also like it.Will buy in the future.