Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

May 14, 2019

My favorite green tea

This is, by far, my favorite green tea flavor. I drink one each morning after breakfast and I won't change that! They also have other very good green tea flavors, but this one can't be beaten!

March 19, 2019

Amazing flavour and smell!

I received this product complimentary of Chick Advisor in exchange for a review.

Of the three flavours I received, this flavour was my ultimate favourite. The mango and tropical tastes were amazing and strong and have become something I look forward to having each morning. I didn't notice many differences due to the vitamins in the tea bags, but I did feel very healthy while drinking them and would say it helped to make me feel more awake in the morning. The scent is nice and strong when brewed, which I enjoy in a cup of tea. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavour as well, as usually I find the flavours to be minimal compared to the scent, but the taste of these definitely lived up to the amazing smell. Highly recommended for any tea lovers and it's something I've really been enjoying keeping in my morning routine!

February 18, 2019

Love this tea!

This is such a great flavoured green tea! Very fruity and tropical. No bitter, grassy taste that is sometimes present when drinking a green tea. Great hot or iced!

February 01, 2019

Good tea with added benefit

I really like the mild fruity flavor of this tea. It also comes with added benefits which is definitely a big bonus. I am sure that I am getting enough vitamin C in this cold weather

January 08, 2019

I love the tropical taste (Pineapple and Mango) with the added benefit of vitamin C. I have a cup every morning with breakfast and after dinner. I am hooked. Packaging should be bigger. I have to stock up as it goes so fast. Hope you come up with more tropical flavours. Thank you

December 24, 2018

Warm and soothing.

Love Tetley's new flavour sensations with the added nutritional benefit. I really didn't notice any of the vitamin benefit, but I do like the taste and that's good enough for me.

2.0/5

December 14, 2018

Bad taste and aroma

Pineapple together with other ingredients have taste of plastic, sort of,,, Have no idea what exactly you guys tried to create ... But the taste and aroma are terrible. Not for me. Learn from Celestials and Stash brands how to create tasty tea with best aroma. Thank you and good luck

December 10, 2018

The Taste is Super

I really enjoy the taste of the Tetley Super Green Tea with Vitamin C which is a dietary antioxidant. Especially this one has pineapple and mango tropical flavor which is different from other kinds of tea. The taste is natural and not sweet and I like it so much.

December 04, 2018

Island Getaway, yes please!

Tetley Super Green Tea Antioxis definitely on my “to purchase list”.

This tea has become a work week, afternoon staple. I brew this in the morning, and enjoy it chilled in the midafternoon. The taste is crisp and clean with a tantalizing hint of pineapple and mango, the aroma transports me immediately to an island oasis.

November 27, 2018

not a stong flavour

When I opened the box it smelled amazing typical tropical , but when I made tea the taste and smell wasn't so strong anymore for me it was lacking of the flavour , but maybe it's just me missing the strong tropical taste, I love that it has a Vitamin C in as an oxidant and also helpful with the flu season