Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

May 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good immune boost!

This tea is great for a night time drink. It has a very strong turmeric/ginger smell, but if you like those spices, you'll love it! It just feels like it's really good for the body. I which there was a bigger package that would be more cost efficient. It's a bit expensive for only 20 tea packets. Nontheless, I would recommend!

April 30, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

i would buy this product

I have not tried this tean yet but looks delicious, would totally use to eat with my sandwiches, can not wait to try this product. Ready to try some thing different

April 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy again

My regular go to tea was out so I decided to try this one after getting a cold. Taste was not as strong as expected but after steeping for a longer period, it was great

April 24, 2019

Fight a cold!

This isn't the best tasting tea out there but it does have great properties that aid in sickness. I live by echinacea. When I start to feel myself getting sick, I take echinacea. The fact that this tea has echinacea, zinc and lemon, is great for boosting the immune. This is a tea that I purchase when I have a cold. I wouldn't drink this outside of being sick, but it is definitely the choice when I am.

April 24, 2019

I love this!

I can admit, it might not be the greatest tasting tea, but the fact is has zinc (a supplement that helps fight of colds and memory loss, plus so much more) it taste great. I would purchase again, the lemon flavour is definitely my thing, and this tea just makes me feel good in the morning.

March 19, 2019

Strong flavour, good quality.

I received this product complimentary of Chick Advisor in exchange for a review.

Of the three flavours I received, this flavour was my second favourite. The lemon and floral taste wasn't really my top choice, but I still did enjoy it and found it a good way to change up my morning tea routine with the various flavours. I didn't notice many differences due to the vitamins in the tea bags, but I did feel very healthy while drinking them and would say it helped to make me feel more awake in the morning. The scent is nice and strong when brewed, which I enjoy in a cup of tea. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavour as well, as usually I find the flavours to be minimal compared to the scent, but the taste of these definitely lived up to the amazing smell. Highly recommended for any tea lovers and it's something I've really been enjoying keeping in my morning routine!

Updated On: March 19, 2019

EDIT: this flavour was my *least favourite.

March 17, 2019

My Favourite Super Tea

This was definitely my favourite of the Tetley Super Teas, it actually reminds me a lot of my favourite tea - Celestial Seasonings Gingerbread Spice. This one is great to have on hand for when you have a cold or sore throat!

February 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this tea!

I decided to try this tea since I like lemon tea and need a hot drink in the cold weather. I enjoy it very much and usually drink it daily. I usually drink peppermint tea but this is a great substitute for a change.

February 18, 2019

Yummy and healthy!

Great lemony flavour!
    The benefits are a bonus! I am definitely going to be purchasing this product! Thanks for the coupon! Excited to try the other Tetley Super Teas....Antiox,and Boost!
    Mr. Tetley, great product 👍

January 05, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Love love looovee!

This is a wonderful tea! I truly does help your throat feel better (more so than any other tea) when you are sick or are getting sick. So wonderful! Will be buying again soon since I am almost out.