Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

April 28, 2020

Système immunitaire

J'ai adorer ce thé en infusion chaude. C'est relaxant et offre des bienfaits pour la santé. Il est enrichie de vitamine bon pour le système immunitaire. Je vous le conseil à toute, d'en plus que l'on peut le trouver un peu partout. Ils sont sous forme de sachet que vous déposer directement dans votre tasse et ajouter l'eau chaude. C'est pas compliquer et vous pouvez l'apporter partout ou que vous allez.

April 24, 2020

I will buy this product again

Tetley Super Herbal Immune Lemon & Echinacea With Zinc Tea tastes fabulous. This is an amazing cup of tea that can help boost your immune system when you are feeling down

April 21, 2020

Great Tea

Immune tea is great ... Buy is all the time ...Always have in cupboard ... Use when feeling like getting sick and helps keep it away ... Tastes good too ...

March 05, 2020

Great tea and it helps!

Really like the mild taste and it is great for helping you feel better when you aren't feeling well. Don't know how well it actually works for a cold but it felt good on the scratchy throat!

February 29, 2020

J’adore

J’adore ce thé, j’en bois pratiquement tous les jours! J’aime le goût de citron de cette infusion et son format pratique (pochette de thé ronde déjà prête). De plus, grâce à l’ajout d’échinacée et de zinc, je n’ai pas été malade de l’hiver! C’est un plus!

February 03, 2020

Never Got Sick

I bought this tea for my mom when she had a cold, thinking that it would help her feel better quicker, however, I ended up drinking it myself. Everyone in my household ended up getting a cold except for me, and I think it’s due to this tea, and the benefits it had on my immune system.

January 26, 2020

Great!

I really like this tea, I dont need to sweeten it at all its very tasteful. it also helps me feel more energetic even though I know its not one of the purposes of the tea I definitely felt it.

January 12, 2020

Great for when not feeling well

Nothing better than a steaming hot cup of tea when in the middle of a cold. Perfect blend to soothe a sore throat and make you feel better for awhile

December 11, 2019

Tetely super herbal immune lemon and echinacea with zinc

I was told to try this super herbal immune tea when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to go for a mastectomy. The tea would help boost my immune. I was surprise how good it taste and if it helps boost my immune what more can you ask for.

November 25, 2019

My new favourite tea

After receiving a free sample of Tetley’s lemon & echinacea super herbal immunity tea, I was won over! It has great flavour and a great scent. It is soothing and perfect! I immediately went to the store and bought some! I’m not a big tea drinker but I love this one!