Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

October 15, 2020

Skeptical about the taste

I was hesitant to try this, but boy was I surprised by the taste. I usually only drink green tea or rooibos, and I drink them black. I have a weakened immune system so I really wanted to try this tea. I would definitely buy this for myself and also recommend this to others to try as well.

July 01, 2020

Great tea

When I feel that I’m coming down with something I drink this tea and I feel great. Taste is good and I drink it cold most of the time. Also you can’t go wrong with the price.

June 09, 2020

Awesome for Cold and Flu season

The zinc and echinacea boosted my system while the lemon added a nice zing of flavour. This tea is now a staple in our house especially during flu season.

May 01, 2020

Soothing & Delicious

I made myself a cup of this when I felt a sore throat and it was extremely soothing. It provided almost immediate relief. I added some honey to it and it was delicious and smelled great too. Will definitely making this a staple at my house!

April 28, 2020

Système immunitaire

J'ai adorer ce thé en infusion chaude. C'est relaxant et offre des bienfaits pour la santé. Il est enrichie de vitamine bon pour le système immunitaire. Je vous le conseil à toute, d'en plus que l'on peut le trouver un peu partout. Ils sont sous forme de sachet que vous déposer directement dans votre tasse et ajouter l'eau chaude. C'est pas compliquer et vous pouvez l'apporter partout ou que vous allez.

April 24, 2020

I will buy this product again

Tetley Super Herbal Immune Lemon & Echinacea With Zinc Tea tastes fabulous. This is an amazing cup of tea that can help boost your immune system when you are feeling down

April 21, 2020

Great Tea

Immune tea is great ... Buy is all the time ...Always have in cupboard ... Use when feeling like getting sick and helps keep it away ... Tastes good too ...

March 05, 2020

Great tea and it helps!

Really like the mild taste and it is great for helping you feel better when you aren't feeling well. Don't know how well it actually works for a cold but it felt good on the scratchy throat!

February 29, 2020

J’adore

J’adore ce thé, j’en bois pratiquement tous les jours! J’aime le goût de citron de cette infusion et son format pratique (pochette de thé ronde déjà prête). De plus, grâce à l’ajout d’échinacée et de zinc, je n’ai pas été malade de l’hiver! C’est un plus!

February 03, 2020

Never Got Sick

I bought this tea for my mom when she had a cold, thinking that it would help her feel better quicker, however, I ended up drinking it myself. Everyone in my household ended up getting a cold except for me, and I think it’s due to this tea, and the benefits it had on my immune system.