Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#4 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

April 22, 2021

Best tea

I usually don’t drink tea myself but I make Indian chai tea for my family. Tetley is our staple brand in my house. It’s full of flavour and perfectly strong for chai tea and the spices I add. I will definitely continue to purchase.

April 14, 2021

Only yea I drink!

I’m not a huge fan of coffee so finding something with caffeine in it that I like was important to me! I’ve always love tea and I’ve tried many brands now! But honestly Tetley tea is the best hands dow!

April 08, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go to !

My go to tea ! I've been drinking it since I was a little girl , stealing sips from my dads tea cup :) . I have only ever had a problem or two with quality , once more than 40 tea bags in the box weren't punched out properly so it leaked tea leaves . Still recommend !

March 27, 2021

Your classic basic tea

What is there to say about this tea? It's your classic, simple tea - orange pekoe is a standard choice of flavour and these bags are great value. We have been buying these tea bags in bulk for years.

March 11, 2021

The best!!!

I'm a huge tea drinker all the way! You can't beat tetley tea! It always wakes me up every morning! This is a great value for how many tea bags you get.

February 24, 2021

Love this tea!

This is my favourite tea and my go to, I have at least 3 cups a day, I drink this tea so much I have to buy restaurant size boxes! Very good for on a cold day or just to relax with

February 24, 2021

I would and will by this product again

I love this tea. It's great because you get to choose how strong you prefer the tea. It provided a nice mellow but strong taste. This is the only tea I will drink.

February 17, 2021

Best tea on the market

I am a tea totler and a self proclaimed tea granny. I love tetly orange peokoe tea, it has low acidity and just the right flavor. After a long day at work it is nice to come home put my feet up and have a nice warm mug of tetly tea.

February 09, 2021

High Tea

My sister and I have been drinking this tea every day for the last 20 years. we usually drink it at night with just add a little bit of milk and voila, We always have an arrowroot cookie to dunk it in our tea. Now she's got a couple of kids of her own, they join us now, but they drink warm milk and pretend it's a tea.

January 13, 2021

My Favourite

So this tea has always been my favourite. It was my grand favourite before she passed and she had this Tetley tea musical tea holder. God I miss that thing.