Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#4 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

September 18, 2020

Tetley tea for the win

I am a orange pekoe connoisseur. I have tried many different brands and Tetley tea is by far the superior tasting tea.

I actually have a teacup tattoo because I love tetley tea so much.

August 11, 2020

My daily cup of tea

I am an avid tea drinker and I have a cup of Tetley Orange Pekoe daily. It's one of my favourite black teas. It's definitely not as strong and fragrant as other loose leaf black teas but it's an affordable and convenient option for a daily cup of tea. I like my tea strong, so I steep the tea bag for at least 10 min before I add milk.

August 11, 2020

Best tea on the market!

I have been drinking Tetley Tea for years. I drink it daily. It never changes always makes a great cup! I have never had any problems or issues with this brand. Definitely a great brand of tea!

August 01, 2020

My go-to daily tea

I've been drinking Tetley Orange Pekoe for years as my go-to daily beverage. Classic and never changing! Never had a problem with this brand. The tea is strong.

2.8/5

July 23, 2020

It's a decent tea and good pick-me-upper

I found this tea to be decent but very strong and it has to be brewed well or else it will not taste that great. I think the quality could be a bit better but overall it's a decent option

June 26, 2020

always a good deal

purchase this again and again for my company pantry. it taste above average tea bag, in a good price too. The Bold one is even better since it remain strong taste after adding milk or cream

June 24, 2020

My favourite

Tetley orange pekoe tea is the only tea I buy. I am a big tea drinker and prefer Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea over any other brand of tea. I drink a lot of tea during the day and love this tea

June 17, 2020

Always have this on my shelf

Classic. Delicious. Good quality. I always have Tetley's orange pekoe on my shelf. I am a big tea drinker, and whenever I want a good classic black tea this is my choice.

June 13, 2020

A Household Staple

This is the best tea out there! It is a classic orange pekoe that reminds me of my grandmother's house growing up. This tea always brews to perfection and is never too bitter or strong! Perfect for anyone who gets tired of coffee but still needs a little caffeine to get through a long day.

June 10, 2020

A household staple!

My family has been drinking this tea since before I was born! My grandmother let me try some when I was younger and I've been hooked ever since. It's delicious and rich. I love to drink it hot with a splash of milk, or iced with some lemon juice ( it's so refreshing, but if you find it too bitter, you can add a bit of sugar).