Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#4 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

May 17, 2019

Perfect tea

Reminds me of drinking tea with my grandmother as a young girl. Also reminds me of the tea I had while living in England. I love being able to reminisce over a hot cup.

April 24, 2019

Great stuff

I have tried many different types of orange pekoe tea over the years and I find tether to be one of my favourites. As long as you prepare tea properly, it gives a great taste and refreshing on a cold day or just settling down for the evening after a hectic day

April 10, 2019

Delicious

I have been drinking this tea since I was a small child, my mom or dad would put it in are little sippy cups and sit there drinking it. We would always ask for it but we only got it as a treat back then.
    I now drink it every morning when I get up to go to school in my thermos and it would last me the whole day. I am drinking it even now as I type out this review.

April 06, 2019

Bof

J'ai acheté un boîte de ce thé. J'ai bu une tasse et je n'ai pas vraiment aimé. J'en ai essayé une autre tasse, mais bof. Je ne sais pas si c'est le goût d'orange qui est le problème, mais je n'aime pas. J'ai jeté le reste de la boîte.

April 05, 2019

Love Tetley!

Tetley tea is by far the best tea out there. It's delicious. It comes in many different flavours but my favourite is the Orange Pekoe. I've been drinking Tetley tea since I was a little girl. It's the only Orange Pekoe brand I buy. I would highly recommend this tea and would rate it a 10/10 for taste.

April 05, 2019

Mon préféré 4 ever

J'achète cette marque depuis quelque années , c'est le meilleur à date ! Il y a la version corsé, mais je préfère l'original. Pour ce qui est qualité vs prix , j'aime vraiment mieux payer un peu plus pour moins ou sinon je m'en passe :)

March 25, 2019

My Favorite

This is the only tea I will buy and drink, which I drink about 3-4 times a day. The flavour is nice and doesn't have that over powering smell and taste of orange like the other brands do.

March 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Only the best at home tea out there!

I can’t drink any other tea. If Tetley is not available, i’ll Have coffee or nothing and I hate coffee haha My mom and my sister only drink Tetley as well.

March 03, 2019

great memories

I remember when I first started drinking Tetley Tea. I was about 13 or so, and I asked my grandmother, whom was drinking tea ( she was always drinking a cup ), if I could have a cup with her. Since that day, I have tried to drink a cup every day !
    I do use the bags, and I have never had any issues with the bag, and it is always fresh tasting.
    I have to admit... I have tried drinking other brands... but just did not have the unique and fresh taste like Tetley. I have tried the Tetley Bold, but that was just a bid too strong for my taste buds.
    My grandmother has since passed away, but every time a drink a cup I always think of the great memories that I had with her.

February 23, 2019

This is our choice when it comes to Tea

My husband just recently decided he enjoys a good cup of tea so we bought him Tetley and OMG he lives it and has said he does not want me buying any other brand this is his kinda tea and he has decided this will b his brand of choice! Good job and enjoy your tea cause if it is Tetley u will have the best cup o tea in your life time