Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#1 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag

January 14, 2018

Tetley orange pekoe tea

Some days I don’t want any flavoured teas, I just want to sit down for a good wholesome plain tea. It’s a nice quiet unassuming tea that just hits the spot.

January 14, 2018

Best tea to make Chai!

This is the best chai and I've recommended it to my friends. We make chai with this tea. One part water, one part milk plus tea bag one per cup. You can add cinnamon, ginger, green or black cardamom, cloves, etc to it.

January 10, 2018

My buddy

What can I say abt this . This is my morning buddy ,couldn’t start day with out this . Amazing tast .refreashing smell ,Beautiful colour. 2 cups everyday for me .

January 08, 2018

An excellent tea

This tea is bold without the bitter taste. I love strong tea and leave the bag in the cup as I drink it. Other than herbal tea, this is my first choice for tea.

January 06, 2018

Only tea I drink at home

This is the only tea bags I will ever buy for home use. The boxes carry a lot of tea bags so I don't have to rebuy very often. Can't have any other brand.

January 05, 2018

i like it

orange pekoe tea is one of my favourite teas. it' bold but not too much. I like the slight scent of orange there. it's very refreshing. the price is affordable. I drink one on a daily basis

January 04, 2018

The best way to start my day

I am an avid tea drinker. My day isn't complete without at least two cups of tea. Tetley Orange Pekoe has been a staple in my home for as long as I can remember. Of all the orange pekoe blends I've tried, I keep coming back to this one. I even take a few teabags with me when I travel, because nothing else will do. It has a wonderful flavour and is aromatic. It steeps wonderfully, as long as you don't over-steep it (which is hard to do compared with other teas).

December 20, 2017

My absolute favourite tea!

I love Tetley Orange Pekoe tea. This is my go to tea first thing in the morning, always wakes me up. I love the strong black tea flavouring. I like other read, but nothing compares to waking up to a big mug of Tetley Orange Pekoe.

December 18, 2017

Tetley Please

There just isn't any other tea that can compare to the taste of Tetleys' and I have been a tea drinker all my life and so has every other member of my family. A cup of Tetleys' tea, a shortbread cookie........and the whole world looks and feels, better!

November 14, 2017

descent

This is just an average tea for me. It's not the best and its not that bad, at least I think its better then Red Rose brand. There's no surprise and nothing interesting with the taste, its also OK when you add milk and sugar. The only comment is don't steep the tea bag too long, because it will get bitter. With price wise, its very cheap, so its presentable to guest in house.