Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chai Tea

Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chai Tea Reviews

Ranked #553 out of 627 in Tea

May 15, 2017

I have always been a fan of these teas so when I saw there was vanilla chai I absolutely had to buy it! This tea has everything I want in a vanilla chai tea and the honey was the perfect touch. My kids didn't care for the flavor but that's fine, more tea for me

August 30, 2016

I purchased this recently for the first time and I'm four cups in. I love the flavour, it's sort of exactly what is listed - chai tea with a bit of honey and a whiff on vanilla. Simple but good. All the flavours are light, which wasn't what I was expecting but it's how I prefer my tea. Others may need a stronger flavour.

I like that the brand/packaging is sturdy without too much extra waste.

March 16, 2016

This is a great tea, with a great taste that is perfect for the morning, and then even in the evening since it isn't so caffeine filled! The chai flavour isn't too strong and the honey-ness to it is just the right amount that you don't feel the need to have to sweeten it at all!

May 28, 2014

I am an avid tea drinker and this is one of the best chi teas that I have ever had. The light hint of honey and vanilla give it enough sweetness to counter the strength of the chi. I think this would be a great chi for first time chi drinkers.

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers