CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 15, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Works Well

This is a really good product. Not only good for diaper rash, but irritated skin on elderly individuals better consistency than other brands I have tried.. Will definitely purchase this again.

3.2/5

May 14, 2019

Decent cream

This decent quality diaper rash cream. Glides on easily, smells good, relieves the diaper rash. I would purchase it gain. My kid's bum liked it.......

May 09, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Amazing

Definately the best diaper cream out there hands down my babies bottom loved this stuff at least I only used destin but this product is soooooo much better definately worth the price for your babies bottom to feel healed and relieved

April 30, 2019

My daughter's skin rashes has disappeared

My daughter has eczema and my Doctor recommended Cerave products and I love it because her rashes have been minimized because of this product. It's my go-to moisturizer for her. Highly recommended!

April 29, 2019

Absolute Purchase

I am familiar with the product because i have many great nieces and nephews . I am excited because it worked on their rashed bumbs and i am going to be a grandma in Sept im confident it will do the same for Noah.

April 24, 2019

Must try

My baby has really dry skin and we tried a few different creams. This one is amazing easy to spread not greasy and reallyhelped my baby's dry skin. Must try!

March 31, 2019

Amazing

My baby has really dry skin and we tried a few different creams. This one is amazing easy to spread not greasy and reallyhelped my baby's dry skin. Def6my go to cream

March 31, 2019

Amazing!

I originally bought this cream for my son. He had rashes because of this diaper. It really helped with only one use. But I have been using it as well for my daughter who is 6 years old for literally anything and everything. My son is now 4 and I still use it till now. I def recommend this cream for every parent out there.

March 30, 2019

I love this product so much!

I love using this on my babies! Whenever my LO would get a rash, it would be gone by the next day! I would recommend this to every parent! It’s a little pricey but def worth it! It’s one of my favourite ones to use! I use CeraVe myself, I love their products :)

March 29, 2019

Dermatologist recommended

My dermatologist recommended this product. It works very well! Created specifically for baby’s sensitive skin. Would highly recommend it for baby’s suffering from a bad rash as it creates a protective barrier