CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 20, 2018

Not bad

Pretty good product. Not my go to. But I had to buy it once in an emergency. Worked really fast if say the same as what I use to comfort him but a little expensive for a small tube

February 07, 2018

Such an awesome product.

I purchased this for a toddler having constant diaper rashes! This product is probably the absolute best I’ve ever used. It almost seemed to relieve some of the discomfort for her immediately. No greasy residue and brought instant comfort to her. Would but again for sure and highly recommend to anyone. Two thumbs up

February 06, 2018

Awesome product

Our favorite baby product ! I would buy this product again . It makes your skin super soft and works amazing. Price is cost efficient and las fir a long time .

January 17, 2018

Definitely buy again

Loge his. It isn't as thick as most diaper creams and doesn't create a sticky film. Mild enough to use and feel comfortable using on baby skin. No reactions.

December 13, 2017

I would recommend this product to any parent

Our son experiences dry skin/eczema occasionally, and this product, along with CeraVe’s other lotions, is at the top of our list. My dermatologist has never pushed prescriptions or OTC creams on our family, so when he recommended it, I tried it without hesitation. It was worth every cent. I don’t leave my home without at least one CeraVe product in my purse.

December 11, 2017

Diaper cream

My daughter in law uses this cream on her children. It works really good on them. Best cream to use without a prescription. I also use ceravie hand lotion products for myself

November 24, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for my babies bottom!!!

I use Cerave products on my baby as it was recommended by my dermatologist, My baby has mild eczema... I absolutely love the baby body lotion, but unfortunately the diaper cream had a negative reaction to his skin. I would still recommend this to others to try, what doesn't work for my child, may work for yours.

October 16, 2017
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Works amazing!

My oldest had severe diaper rash. We tried everything and this worked the best, even better than prescription medications. So glad we found it, it worked amazing!

September 26, 2017

Love it

Love this product, i am like many people skepticle at first but once I tried it I was totally pleased and will recommend this product to everyone over and over again!

August 31, 2017

only one i'll buy

i love all cerave products and this one works very well. Really moisturizing and takes care of the problem really fast and efficiently. will recommend to others!