CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 06, 2020

Love this

This is one of my favorite brands. Their products are high quality, well made and effective. It does not disappoint. I would recommend this! Give it a try!

October 01, 2020

CeraVe is my Jam!

CeraVe is my new Jam! I just can’t get enough of their products! I am in love with this diaper cream! We have struggled with sensitive skin, and have probably tried at least a dozen diaper creams to my littles, some were awful and some were okay. I decided to give the CeraVe cream a shot and it was a game changer! It is very reasonably priced (cheaper than several name brand zinc creams), it wasn’t too runny or too thick (stays where you put it!) and it worked well! This is our new go to and I have no intentions of buying any other creams in the future!

October 01, 2020

Very good for sensitive skin

My little one has such sensitive skin- we have everything CeraVe at home for her (shampoo, cream) figured I would buy the diaper cream too and it works great!

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Great product

The best helper for me and my babys diaper rash ! I use it every time when changed baby diaper and see that it works ! No more rashes on my baby body!

September 09, 2020

Buy this often!

Works well and the price point is great! Found that it cleared baby’s rash quickly and a little goes a long way . Did not dry out her skin or cause any reaction.

August 31, 2020

Nothing fixes my little ones rash faster!

This is a secret weapon against diaper rashes. As soon as I see one starting I use this and it’s cleared up within a day l. The best diaper cream on the market right now

August 31, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Must try it

I have been using this diaper cream since the day my baby was born. It’s so natural and non greasy. He never had a rash while I was using it. It’s completely value for money. Must give it a try.

August 09, 2020
    New York, United States

Safe my life

this is great safe my life, got to much stress looking for my baby and I saw thus in store was the last really work from the first day help my baby skin.

August 01, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Great

Great product, is a mommies saver when the baby is having a bad diaper rush. I will continue using since my baby was few days old. I will recommend to everyone

July 23, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Perfect for little bums!

I babysit a few little ones. I keep this on hand because a lot of the times the parents forget to send any diaper rash cream. Every time I’ve used it the diaper rashes are gone quicker than with any other product I’ve tried. I know I wouldn’t like a diaper rash so I try to use the best product I can find for the children I babysit! So glad I’ve found it in this product.