Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

February 17, 2022

AmaZingg

Cerave makes great skincare products. I really enjoy this lotions.I have very dry skin and it moisturizes and the flakes are gone. I love the amount of product I get and the consistency of the product. It is not too heavy on my skin. It has no fragrance and it doesn’t break me out. It’s definitely a favorite affordable skincare item in my everyday routine.

January 29, 2022

So good and super moisture!

This Cera ve Moisturizing Lotion is so good. I really love using it day and night after washing my face and it keeps my skin super moisture and i just really love it.

January 14, 2022

Dry skin game changer

I have spent so much money on expensive lotions from high end stores and those do not compare to this product. This product does wonders for dry skin in the winter and is my go to product for half the cost as others.

January 01, 2022
    Not found, Not found

Love this lotion

I have a very dry skin most especially during winter. Since then, I am using this product and it keeps my skin moisturized all through out the day. Even if I am at work, my skin remains soft and moisturized. Very best lotion. I love the smell too. Very nice and lovely product

December 28, 2021

Best face cream!

I love this face cream! It has sunscreen in it which allows me to use this daily and know that my skin is protected. I love that there is no strong smell associated to this product.

December 25, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Awesome product for daily use!

This product is so excellent for skin and the price point can't be argued with! It is very lightweight for under makeup or just as a general moisturizer. It has kept my face moisturized in the warm summer heat and the cold winter weather. The ingredients are not all natural, but they work and they aren't terribly horrible for skin. I will continue to purchase for daily use until I find a more natural product that works the same!

November 08, 2021

Really high quality for the price!

This stuff works very well. My boyfriend uses it on his face every morning and has seen a huge difference in his skin. Some may find the price a little steep but it is well worth the money.

November 01, 2021
    United Kingdom

Perfect

I would buy this again! It’s a little bit pricey compared to all of my other lotions but it is quite good. My skin looks smoother and and soft. It is unscented as well which I prefer

October 04, 2021

Great General Moisturizer

This is great for use everywhere. It's not too thick, but also really helps moisturize. I've used this on my face before as well, and didn't cause breakouts. Overall great value for the amount that's in the bottle

August 29, 2021

Great Moisturizer!

This moisturizer is great for my sensitive skin. It's not irritating and doesn't have a thick consistency like other moisturizers do. I have acne-prone skin and this moisturizer doesn't worsen the acne situation.