Cerave daily moisturizing lotion Reviews

February 01, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Fab

I got this to try after hearing good things about it and have to say I am glad I did. Its been a great cream for my two daughters who struggle with dry itchy skin on several places of their bodies, particularly the upper arms. This really has helped with their skin and its ultra moisturising too with no nasty smells. Fantastic product. Highly recommended.

January 22, 2020

Love it!!

My toddler has a very dry and sensitive skin (almost like eczema). Cerave was recommended by a medical practitioner and I must say we both love it. It’s fragrance free, non-greasy and most of all very very effective!!

January 15, 2020

Good for sensitive and dry skin

This moisturizer is great. It's really thick but when I slather it on in the night, I wake up in the morning with really soft and plump skin. I don't have particularly dry skin but I like to use this in the winter so I have that extra moisture. It doesn't make me oily and it sinks into the skin well too. This doesn't have fragrance which makes it great for sensitive skin!

November 27, 2019
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Worth trying

The cream itself is nice and smooth. Easy to apply and non-greasy. Perfect as has no scent either.
    Feels lovely on the skin, not too heavy.
    Great size tub so lasts a long time.

November 04, 2019

New favorite moisturizer!!!

My dermatologist recommended this for keratosis pilaris. It's significantly cheaper and more effective than my previous moisturizers. Although there has been no difference in my redness, my skin is moisturized all day with the slightest amount due to the HA.

I definitely will be repurchasing!

October 29, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Works well and no longer have dry hands

I have been using this to product for over a month now and when the weather changes my hands seem to go really dry. I was recommended this product from a friend that struggles with the same symptoms as me! Ever since using CareVe my hands are so much better! The product is creamy and light so doesn’t feel like it’s too heavy on the skin like the thick moisturises and it is effective! It is scents free so no perfume, which is good for someone with sensitive hands like me.

October 11, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Effective

CeraVe is a highly absorbent and effective moisturiser. It seems quite milk like, and you think it won’t fully absorb into your skin, but it does and it keeps the skin moisturised for the day. I had particularly dry skin on my hand so tried it on that, and it really made a difference very quickly. The moisturiser is in a pump action bottle which works effectively and well.

October 09, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

amazing

this is such a good lotion. non greasy, sinks in quickly, hydrates well- what more can you ask for? ah and no fragrance! its great for sensitive and dry skin types. highly recommend

July 22, 2019

Great for ezcema. Must repurchase!

I have ezcema and it when i break out, it's usually around the insides of my elbows. This product isn't anti-itch but it does help the skin repair quicker and keeps the dryness away!

April 11, 2019

Perfect for winter months

My friend suggested this cream to me after complaining of dry patches around my nose and mouth that I could not get rid of. After applying this cream I could feel my skin drinking it up. Instantly my face felt smooth and soft without feeling heavy or greasy. Withing a week my dry patches were almost completely gone. I now use this every night and morning as my main moisturizer. It also performs nicely under makeup! A staple in my collection for sure!