Cerave Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1276 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 26, 2017

Recommended by my husband's doctor to help alleviate his extremely dry skin. Works well and absorbs into the skin leaving no sticky/oily film. Non-allergenic in that there is no scent as well.

April 15, 2017

This is awesome, I apply every day after my shower. I find my skin stays moisturized all day and never feels dry. Recommended for people with sensitive or dry skin as there are no perfumes, and cream is a lot more effective than lotion!

April 13, 2017

Anyone who has extremely dry skin will try any and all moisturizers to find one that works. I've been searching for a moisturizer that combats my dry skin but doesn't feel oily. CeraVe is by far the best one I've used, even when East Coast winters wreak havoc on my skin.

It sinks in fast, which might make you think you need to reapply it constantly - no worries. I might reapply once more before the day is over, but often i can apply once in the morning and I'm good to go.

April 06, 2017

I initially bought this product as it was recommended to me by the pharmacist for my baby that has mild eczema. It did not work for him and I had to try other creams for him.
    However, as I had bought the big tub I started using it for myself. I have very dry skin in the winter (live in Canada) and this cream is by far the best I have used in a while. Although it did not work for my son it definitely made me a believer.
    It does not leave a greasy layer which is a plus and it also does not have a fragrance which is good as my husband started using it once in a while too. I even use it on my face.
    Good price for the quantity!

April 04, 2017

Cerave moisturizing cream is the best cream I've used. I have tried many different cream and this one actually works. It's not greasy and it quickly absorbs into your skin leaving it feeling super soft. This cream is my new go to cream.

April 01, 2017

I have VERY sensitive skin and this is the only product I can use on my skin. Very pleased with the texture of it. The fact that it has a very mild scent is pleasing as I breakout from scents!

January 25, 2017

The skin on my hands gets dried and and cracked. Many moisturizers caused rashes so I was looking for a new cream. This stuff is great. You don't need a lot to see a big difference. It absorbs quickly (not greasy) and makes my hands actually feel soft again. I find I only need to use it once a day to have long lasting benefits. I was concerned about the price initially, but it is a big container and because you only need a little, it will last a lot longer than other containers.

January 09, 2017

C'est une excellente crème hydratante en particulier lorsque ma peau réagit fortement aux crèmes contre l'acné et lors des changements de saison. Ma peau s'adapte très bien à cette crème et elle me fait du bien!

January 02, 2017

Cerave was recommended by my doctor as I have been careless with my hands. I was not using hand cream at all and when my hands got rough and embarrassing to shake hands, I asked he doctor. Cerave was very effective and I still use it as often as I remember.

December 19, 2016

My family and I use this cream for our skin because it's thick and has no dyes or perfumes. It's perfect for our delicate eczema prone skin. It keeps our skin hydrated long after we've applied it.