Cerave Moisturizing Cream Reviews

January 14, 2018

Amazing for dry winter skin

I have very dry and sensitive skin. I have tried so many moisturizers that end up irritating my sensitive skin and breaking me out. This does the job! Love!

January 12, 2018

Amazing moisturizer

This has been a very good moisturizer for my dry, but acne prone skin. It doesn't break me out and moisturizes very well without being heavy. Yes I use it on my face!! The huge container is great and makes it very economical.

October 19, 2017

Expensive

The price is not to great but quality the beyond what I expect. Even though this product works wonders price is way over my expectations. But I will buy once in a while.

August 03, 2017

Worked like a charm

My doctor recommended this product to me after I went to see her with extremely dry and itchy skin (I'm talking "wake me up in the middle of the night" kind of itchy!). I was a little wary of using it as I really didn't think my problem was coming from dry skin and I was worried that it may have a medicinal odor.

I tried it for a week (I also bought coordinating shower products as well), and I had nearly instant relief. Now it's part of my daily makeup routine - I use the Moisturizing Cream before putting anything on my face.

July 11, 2017

I Buy Over and Over Again!

I love this moisturizing cream from Cerave! It is just the right consistency not too heavy or too light. It isn't greasy and doesn't leave a residue on your skin or feel tacky at all. It works well as an all over body cream, hand cream or face moisturizer. I use this at night as a face cream, I love the way it feels on my skin. I have sensitive skin and sometimes have a hard time finding face creams that don't irritate my skin. This one works perfectly for me. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or eczema to give it a try!

May 31, 2017

This cream was one of the only to keep my son from bouts of eczema. His skin became supple and flare up went away almost immediately after use. Happy baby, happy mama!

May 29, 2017

I was recommended this cream by our family Dr over 2 years ago and still use it every day on our 2.5 year old daughter. It is highly effective on eczema and other seasonal issues such as dry skin and irritation from allergens. It appears costly when you see it on the shelves but is very economical as one tub usually lasts us over one month (keep in mind we are applying it liberally, over twice daily). Great value, and very helpful product.

May 10, 2017

Cerave Moisturizing cream works really well to moisturize my rough, cracked dry hands, especially in the cold weather. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth the cost. It soaks in rapidly and doesn't really smell like much, which I appreciate.

May 05, 2017

This product was recommended to me by my family doctor, after I complained of patchy areas of dry skin. It is very gentle, effective and long lasting. It got rid of what I thought might be a chronic skin condition. I enjoy scented lotions, but this is a good option for people with sensitive skin. It is also a great price.

April 26, 2017

Recommended by my husband's doctor to help alleviate his extremely dry skin. Works well and absorbs into the skin leaving no sticky/oily film. Non-allergenic in that there is no scent as well.