CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

June 28, 2018

Works for my body only

Turns out I can’t use this on my face, I tried on more than one occasion only to realize it was causing large cystic zits on my chin and jaw area. Love it for my body in the summer, winter it’s not moisturizing enough and I go through it way to fast having to reapply.

June 19, 2018

Great for moisturizing, but didn't work for my chicken skin

I originally bought this in hopes of fixing up my chicken skin on the side of my arms. I tried exfoliation in the shower and then putting this specific lotion on to my arms on a daily basis. Unfortunately I didn't see any type of results coming from it but I did use this lotion all over my body and it is very moisturizing I love how it feels. It is not greasy and provides my body with a lot of good moisture. Definitely a good product for the winter months you won't be dry at all.

May 13, 2018

Fantastic product!

Members in my family have excessively dry hands. We had tried several product and spent tons of money testing different creams. The search for an effective hand cream is down! Cerave is absolutely fantastic! It is light, not greasy and absorbs quickly. It leaves your skin feeling silky soft and provides long lasting moisture. This is our go to product in the family. We absolutely love this and would recommend it to everyone!

April 20, 2018

Great moisturizer

You can't beat the dollar value of this moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and I have spent over $50 on a moisturizer that doesn't even compare to this. It absorbs quickly, doesn't feel heavy or greasy and has no scent. My skin keeps looking better the longer I use this. Cerave has definitely converted me!

March 24, 2018

J'adore ce produit!

Avant d'utiliser cette lotion hydratante, j'avais les mains très sèches (surtout l'hiver) . Maintenant, je l'utilise chaque soir et mes mains sont beaucoup moins sèches !

March 20, 2018

Lightweight moisturizer

I bought this product from my local Walmart and so far I think it's doing a good job. It feels verly light and not greasy at all. I do think it's a bit pricey but you get a food amount of product.

March 19, 2018

My daily facial moisturizer

I cannot rave about this cream enough. It's smells wonderful and is so light on my skin. It's the perfect amount of moisture without the greasy feeling. It's the only cream I used all winter on my face.

March 12, 2018

Not sure yet

This product is more expensive than some of the other lotions I use. I have used it but I have not adapted it as part of my normal routine. I like other products better but I have not ruled them out yet :)

March 05, 2018

Great moisturizer for sensitive skin

Great moisturizer for sensitive skin. This was recommended by my dermatologist and is the only thing that works for my skin! I'm excited to try more products from this brand.

February 28, 2018

Product I've been using for over a month now!

This product was recommended by my dermatologist over two years ago and I have not looked back since. I have suffered from severe eczema since a very young age and have had tried my share of products. After flare up getting really bad and my skin extremely dry I searched for a new dermatologist this is when she suggested this lotion. It is not too greasy, fragrance free, hydrates for hours. During the cold winter months my skin usually gets really dry and itchy but since using this lotion my winters have been a lot less painful.