CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 04, 2017

I love this lotion! I'm so glad I found CeraVe. I used a lot of poor lotions before with fragrances and comedogenic ingredients, but I've finally found a product to be proud of. My face is noticeably cleared and less oily.

May 19, 2017

I love this product. I have skin issues - acne and scarring, and this lotion goes on really well and sinks into the skin, doesn't cause breakouts and makes my skin feel really nice. I use it everyday, in the morning and at night.

April 29, 2017

For a while, I had extremely dry skin and this moisturizing lotion was the best! It doesn't leave the skin greasy and you can put foundation right after. I really recommend it.

March 30, 2017

My son's pediatrician recommended Cerave lotion for my son's eczema. It is so gentle on his skin, absorbs fast, and keeps dry patches away. We use it to prevent flareups and also to treat then when they come due to illness or teething. Since it is non-comedogenic, I also use it on my face and I am super happy with it. My skin isn't very dry so it's not too much and never feels greasy.

March 21, 2017

I could not believe how much this product was. There's so much product. I even use this on my face sometimes as a night moisturizer. My skin feels super soft the next day.

March 13, 2017

I have had sensitive skin eversince. Moving to Canada a few years back and with the changing weather, my skin became even more sensitive. Good thing I found Cerave, it makes my skin moisturized and hydrated avoiding dryness.

March 10, 2017

I have rosacea and this product is amazing for use all over my body. I used to use scented body lotions until my dermatologist told me I had to stop using scented products. This cream works really well in not aggravating my rosacea and the moisturizing effects last all day. It is a pretty big tub but because i am using it all over my body I find that it gets used up pretty quickly.

March 05, 2017

Love the way this glides onto my face! If you have sensitive skin and you are looking for a good no frills moisturizer, I'd recommend this moisturizer!

February 17, 2017

I purchased this product based on great reviews and its generous size (355 ml) made it an economical choice. It’s fragrance-free and its pump make it easy to use. In the end, it was too greasy on my face for my acne-prone combination skin, but I used it up as a body lotion. I think it would be a great face moisturizer for those with drier skin and otherwise a good quick absorbing body lotion.

February 11, 2017

This is a really great daily body lotion - its fairly lightweight, moisturizing, soaks in quickly, and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. I've repurchased a few times, although it is on the more pricey side for a drugstore lotion - but you are getting what you pay for, CeraVe has quality ingredients and their products have yet to disappoint me (I have sensitive, moderately dry skin for reference).

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!