CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

October 16, 2017

Best I've tried!

I have rosacea which usually includes dry skjn. Nothing I tried made my skin feel moisturized. I have tried high end, low end and in between. Nothing has helped moisturize like CeraVe. I first tried it when given a sample by my dermatologist. I use the cream during the winter as it is thicker and my skin needs more moisture. I highly recommend this product!

October 16, 2017

Excellent, highly recommend

I bought this on recommendation from my doctor after developing eczema in my 30. It works very well at controlling and preventing break outs for me, I use it daily.

September 21, 2017

Good as a body lotion

I bought this primarily for my face as I was struggling with dry skin. Unfortunately this made me break out with a very different type of acne (deep and oily pimples). I now use it exclusively on my body and it is great for that purpose but I was really disappointing for a $20 bottle of lotion that it made me break out like crazy. I probably won't repurchase as there are other more affordable body lotion options. I do have to say that it does not leave you with an oily finish which is really nice.

September 15, 2017

Better Than Average Lotion

This lotion does exactly what it is advertised to do. Moisturize with no oily/greasy residue and no irritation. It is scent free and light. It also does not clog pores.

September 15, 2017

Best lotion i have tried

I have very dry and itchy skin. This lotion goes on nice and smooth and leaves your skin with out any greasy feeling and again with no perfume smell witch is a must for me

June 04, 2017

I love this lotion! I'm so glad I found CeraVe. I used a lot of poor lotions before with fragrances and comedogenic ingredients, but I've finally found a product to be proud of. My face is noticeably cleared and less oily.

May 19, 2017

I love this product. I have skin issues - acne and scarring, and this lotion goes on really well and sinks into the skin, doesn't cause breakouts and makes my skin feel really nice. I use it everyday, in the morning and at night.

April 29, 2017

For a while, I had extremely dry skin and this moisturizing lotion was the best! It doesn't leave the skin greasy and you can put foundation right after. I really recommend it.

March 30, 2017

My son's pediatrician recommended Cerave lotion for my son's eczema. It is so gentle on his skin, absorbs fast, and keeps dry patches away. We use it to prevent flareups and also to treat then when they come due to illness or teething. Since it is non-comedogenic, I also use it on my face and I am super happy with it. My skin isn't very dry so it's not too much and never feels greasy.

March 21, 2017

I could not believe how much this product was. There's so much product. I even use this on my face sometimes as a night moisturizer. My skin feels super soft the next day.