CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

December 13, 2017

Cerave Moisturizing Lotion saved my skin!

I really have trouble finding a good hydrating lotion that doesn't cause me breakouts. I have sensitive acne prone skin that tends to get oily in the T-Zone but so darn dry everywhere else. This lotion does the trick and helps me so much in this cold temperature! Totally recommends!

December 06, 2017

silky skin

My boyfriend washes his hands so many times a day and he always uses this after. His hands is always nice and soft. He never has cracks or broken skin because he uses this cream all the time.

November 05, 2017

Amazing!

In combination with the hydrating cleanser this combo is the super team. Highly recommend to anyone with dry skin. Doesn't clog pores. Doesn't really have a scent. Is unbelievably hydrating. Oh and again...did i mention it doesn't clog your pores :) lol

October 27, 2017

Amanda Costanzi

I love this! Don’t spend tons of money on skin care people! It’s all marketing! This is my go to for moisturizer. I have tried everything, hundreds of dollars wasted on skin care and then I found this years ago. I suffer from super sensitive skin and allergies during season change. Dryness, itching etc. This is amazing. My doctor recommended it and I’ve never looked back. Under $10 for a 57 g tube and it lasts me a while. Pea size amount does my whole face and some of my neck. Love the way it makes my skin feel and it lasts all day. Amazing product!

October 16, 2017

Best I've tried!

I have rosacea which usually includes dry skjn. Nothing I tried made my skin feel moisturized. I have tried high end, low end and in between. Nothing has helped moisturize like CeraVe. I first tried it when given a sample by my dermatologist. I use the cream during the winter as it is thicker and my skin needs more moisture. I highly recommend this product!

October 16, 2017

Excellent, highly recommend

I bought this on recommendation from my doctor after developing eczema in my 30. It works very well at controlling and preventing break outs for me, I use it daily.

September 21, 2017

Good as a body lotion

I bought this primarily for my face as I was struggling with dry skin. Unfortunately this made me break out with a very different type of acne (deep and oily pimples). I now use it exclusively on my body and it is great for that purpose but I was really disappointing for a $20 bottle of lotion that it made me break out like crazy. I probably won't repurchase as there are other more affordable body lotion options. I do have to say that it does not leave you with an oily finish which is really nice.

September 15, 2017

Better Than Average Lotion

This lotion does exactly what it is advertised to do. Moisturize with no oily/greasy residue and no irritation. It is scent free and light. It also does not clog pores.

September 15, 2017

Best lotion i have tried

I have very dry and itchy skin. This lotion goes on nice and smooth and leaves your skin with out any greasy feeling and again with no perfume smell witch is a must for me

June 04, 2017

I love this lotion! I'm so glad I found CeraVe. I used a lot of poor lotions before with fragrances and comedogenic ingredients, but I've finally found a product to be proud of. My face is noticeably cleared and less oily.