CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Reviews

November 27, 2020

Staple purchase

I only use this night cream, don't need to bother using any other. This does not break my skin out. I find it's very thick and moisturizing which benefits my skin. Lately been having trouble find this in stores, so I've made sure to stock up on this, don't want to skip a night on not using this.

November 10, 2020

Everything you need in a skin cream.

Almost every ingredient you want is available in this skin renewing night cream.

Hyaluronic Acid: Helps the skin retain moisture.

Niacinamide: Reduces pores, evens out skin tone and brightens the skin.

Peptides: can stimulate collagen production giving younger firmer looking skin.

This has a thick balm like texture that does seem to sit heavy on the skin which I don't mind in a night time product but might be bothersome to some. It does not make my skin look greasy at all and when you wake up no matter how little sleep I seem to have my skin looks brighter, healthier and more even tone. Not to mention its so soft and smooth.

I have heard so many positive things about Cerave and now I know why. It's inexpensive, the ingredient list is impressive and it works well. If I had any skin irritations I would definitely trust this cream to protect and repair my skin.

October 30, 2020

Perfect cream to use with other actives

I love this cream. It not only has the typical combo of ceramides and hyaluronic acid found in their products but it also has niacinamide which is a great ingredient that calms redness, helps oil production, and more! So it’s really great to use if you are using actives in other places in your routine and compliment them really nicely! I use this in the daytime as well it’s not overly heavy it absorbs nicely but you can definitely feel like you moisturized (not like with some lotions that seem to evaporate off your skin). It has a almost balm like texture being a little cloudy white in colour but doesn’t feel like Vaseline or leave a grease slick.

September 10, 2020

Can't live without it

Love this product and works as well as the big box names that I used to use but at a fraction of the price. I use it every evening and my skin feels hydrated and stays hydrated all night long. Some other moisturizers I used to use would leave my skin dry right after application. I do find it a little pricey though because the container is small and it's all gone before I even know it.

September 07, 2020

Lovely

A little is all you need. I wake up in the morning after using this cream and my skin feels supple and well rested. Probably the best night cream I have ever used.

June 13, 2020

I will by this again, It's Rich and creamy

This feels like a balm, it protects, soothes and I found that it actually did renew my skin.

I had some rawness from wearing a medical face mask and this felt wonderful on. In the morning my skin felt and looked much better. Over a few days it was happy and healed.

May 28, 2020

I love this night cream

This night cream is really great value. It's perfect for dry and dehydrated skin. I use a thin layer at night and my skin feels super moisturized and hydrated the next morning.

April 23, 2020

Love these products

Amazing smooth and rich night cream. I love all of these products the quality is amazing and totally worth the cost. Leave skin smooth, soft and refreshed.

April 10, 2020

THE PERFECT NIGHT MOISTURIZER

I have only skin on my face so generally tended to lean more towards lighter moisturizers. However during this past winter I found my skin getting drier and decided to try this cream as I use the face wash. The first day I put it on it felt like I poured a layer of silk on my face! Amazing.. It provided hydration without being too heavy. It's definitely a thick cream but it literally melts into your skin and locks in all moisture! I'm never going without it again

March 11, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Great for dry Skin.

CeraVe skin renewing night cream is great for dry to extremely dry skin. It helps my skin in winter. It is very hydrating and has niacinamide, ceramides, and is non fragrant. It is non comedogenic and did not cause me to break out.
    Somehow it is very heavy and feels like it is sitting on the skin. As I said it is great for dry skin. I wouldn't recommend this otherwise.