Cesar Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 113 in Dog Food & Treats

June 28, 2017

My dog will only eat this food!

I have a seven pound yorkie/maltese cross. I have tried every brand of food for him, but he loves cesar. He gets really excited when he hears the bag rattle. he is 4 years old and very healthy and active. It's a great food and I will purchase it again and again!

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

My dogs absolutely love this dog food, it comes in a few different flavors and is well worth the money as it's really healthy. You can sometimes get their products at the Dollarstore, and always at the grocery store.

April 12, 2017

My three dogs love everything in this brand, both in the dry and wet dog foods. They get very excited when I give it to them and they like all of the flavors and its nice that they have a big variety in flavors so they won't get bored with it.

January 09, 2017

My Midnight loves Cesar Wet Food. She just gobbles it right up. I love how it comes in a lot of varieties of different flavors that gives her variety. I love how you can see what she's eating in the food.

January 05, 2017

My dog loves it. I would love to give this to him every day but 3 bowls a day is too expensive for my budget. Makes the product a perfect dog treat and it doesn't stink

May 26, 2016

My dogs eat cesar food since I start couponning and I Think they'll obliged me to continue buying this product if never I need to paid full price for them! My little one start eating twice a day since and feel a lot better!

May 18, 2016

My dogs love Cesar wet dog food so much they practically inhale it! Lol It's sold everywhere, even Dollarama, at a great price. So many flavor varieties to pick from, my dogs love them all!

January 25, 2016

I buy this all the time for my puppies and have for some time. I love that there are 12 containers with plastic tops to reseal. I don't have to however simply because it's all gobbled up and I don't need to store it for them.

January 08, 2016

My dog is so spoiled and picky when it comes to meal time that he'll take a sniff and if he doesn't like it will walk away from his dish. Since we've been buying Cesar's he gobbles it all up and licks his bowl clean. I will continue to purchase this product since he loves it so much.

January 04, 2016

I have a little dog that doesn't have many teeth and this really fits the bill. She loves it and I appreciate the softness and nutrients.