Cesar Dog Food Reviews

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

My dogs' choice

For the longest time I couldn't get my dogs to eat ANY dog food, then we discovered the Cesar wet food. Soon it was all they would eat. I did get them to start eating the dry as well!

3.2/5

March 25, 2018

Pour petit chien

J'ai un petits chien qui a besoin d'une nourriture plus petite et elle adore césar au boeuf ou au poisson. C'est seul marque de nourriture comme ça qui est abordable.

February 26, 2018

Puppy loves

This is the only food so far that I have found that my dog will eat and that she doesn’t get sick when eating it she loves it hoping some more flavours come out soon

February 06, 2018

My dog enjoys this food

My fur-baby really likes her Cesar dog food. Both her wet an dry dog foods are Cesar. I've tried her with other brands and she doesn't seem to care for them at all.

August 23, 2017

Dry dog food!

Our dog loves Cesar Wet Food, so it was a no brainer to try the Dry Food. Our dog gobbled it the Filet Mignon flavour, and I'm sure she'd love to try the other flavours as well.

June 28, 2017

My dog will only eat this food!

I have a seven pound yorkie/maltese cross. I have tried every brand of food for him, but he loves cesar. He gets really excited when he hears the bag rattle. he is 4 years old and very healthy and active. It's a great food and I will purchase it again and again!

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

My dogs absolutely love this dog food, it comes in a few different flavors and is well worth the money as it's really healthy. You can sometimes get their products at the Dollarstore, and always at the grocery store.

April 12, 2017

My three dogs love everything in this brand, both in the dry and wet dog foods. They get very excited when I give it to them and they like all of the flavors and its nice that they have a big variety in flavors so they won't get bored with it.

January 09, 2017

My Midnight loves Cesar Wet Food. She just gobbles it right up. I love how it comes in a lot of varieties of different flavors that gives her variety. I love how you can see what she's eating in the food.

January 05, 2017

My dog loves it. I would love to give this to him every day but 3 bowls a day is too expensive for my budget. Makes the product a perfect dog treat and it doesn't stink