Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Reviews

May 25, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best one on the market

This product continues to exceed my expectations for its value and effectiveness. My whole family uses it! It will continue to be in our home and I watch for it in flyers and in store. It’s fantastic!

May 12, 2021

cetaphil products is good for all type of skin

I love cetaphil products they are in my daily routine skin care I love these products they are good for sensitive skin and best part their products are fregnence free

May 04, 2021

Not satisfied

I think that CeraVe lotion is better than this product. It is difficult to absorb by my skin. The function of hydrating skin is also not good enough. I will not buy it again in the future.

April 26, 2021

Very moisturizing, definitely does that job!

This cream is exactly what you pay for, it is worth every penny. No other cream has fixed my hands after severe dryness from latex. This cream works wonders!

April 19, 2021

A good experience with this lotion

Cetaphil is a famous brand and this what encourages me to try their daily moisturizer/lotion for hydration. I've tried this item and I'm using it since a month ago, its good but not perfect. What I like about it that it gets dry on the skin very fast and never keeps the sticky feeling on your face.

April 11, 2021

Baby soft skin

It’s long lasting moisturizer keep it least 6 hrs moisture..for everyday use without clogging your skin and can feel it within a week lite and odorless which is awesome

April 06, 2021

The best affordable moisturiser that is effective in all way

I have been using this moisturiser for a year now and i love it. Its light and non greasy which is the best about any moisturiser. I do not follow skin care routines religiously but still if a use it it gets me covered for for a week atleast.and then the low price offcourse is win for me. Totally recommend it

March 27, 2021

Amazing product

This product is a gem to my skin especially in the harsh weathers of the season, it hydrates, keeps skin smooth and foundation gets on easily when applied.

February 20, 2021

Cetaphil Lotion

My daughter suffer from Eczema and I have been using Cetaphil for 13 years for her. She's happy with her skin condition (no scratching and discoloration). She feels that's the only lotion that have helped her out and i totally agree. Will highly recommend this product to anyone who's suffering with eczema. Nothing beats a try

February 10, 2021

Obssessed with this lotion

I actually got this as a sample originally! I loved it so much I bought the full bottle! I’m sooooo obssessed with this lotion!! With the pandemic and having to wash my hands a thousand times a day this has literally saved my skin!! It’s scentless and doesn’t leave a greasy film on your hands! Dries down to nothing and really hydrated my skin! Recommend 1000% love it and will continue to purchase time and time again!! 5 STAR ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️