Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Reviews

November 25, 2021

Super

J'adore cette crème. Elle fait des miracles. J'aime bien l'utiliser lorsque c'est la saison froide et qu'on se retrouve souvent avec le dessous du nez hérité. Elle guéri en plus de soulager sans odeur. J'aime aussi l'utiliser sur les articulations. .

October 10, 2021

For sensitive skin

Currently one of my favorite body lotions I love how it glides on easily and sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. It causes no skin sensitivity or skin tightness which I find with other products. After using my skin is soft to the touch and feels hydrated. for the coat you get quite a bit honestly and yes it's a slight more expensive then a basic lotion but I'm willing to pay more for a proper lotion that works well with my sensitive skin.
    At times I've even used this lotion on my face (though there are actual face products in this line that I will be trying soon) and I also see no issue or heavy feeling.I plan on continuing to use this lotion and my daughter also uses the product and I highly recommend.

May 25, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best one on the market

This product continues to exceed my expectations for its value and effectiveness. My whole family uses it! It will continue to be in our home and I watch for it in flyers and in store. It’s fantastic!

May 12, 2021

cetaphil products is good for all type of skin

I love cetaphil products they are in my daily routine skin care I love these products they are good for sensitive skin and best part their products are fregnence free

May 04, 2021

Not satisfied

I think that CeraVe lotion is better than this product. It is difficult to absorb by my skin. The function of hydrating skin is also not good enough. I will not buy it again in the future.

April 26, 2021

Very moisturizing, definitely does that job!

This cream is exactly what you pay for, it is worth every penny. No other cream has fixed my hands after severe dryness from latex. This cream works wonders!

April 19, 2021

A good experience with this lotion

Cetaphil is a famous brand and this what encourages me to try their daily moisturizer/lotion for hydration. I've tried this item and I'm using it since a month ago, its good but not perfect. What I like about it that it gets dry on the skin very fast and never keeps the sticky feeling on your face.

April 11, 2021

Baby soft skin

It’s long lasting moisturizer keep it least 6 hrs moisture..for everyday use without clogging your skin and can feel it within a week lite and odorless which is awesome

April 06, 2021

The best affordable moisturiser that is effective in all way

I have been using this moisturiser for a year now and i love it. Its light and non greasy which is the best about any moisturiser. I do not follow skin care routines religiously but still if a use it it gets me covered for for a week atleast.and then the low price offcourse is win for me. Totally recommend it

March 27, 2021

Amazing product

This product is a gem to my skin especially in the harsh weathers of the season, it hydrates, keeps skin smooth and foundation gets on easily when applied.