Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion

Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 1565 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 20, 2017

I had to order it through the pharmacy at freshco because I had free samples of it and love it .......it's my go to day cream I can't get enough of it

April 14, 2017

I bought this product in combination with the Cetaphil Daily Cleanser and the lotion has lasted 2xs longer. All you need is the tiniest bit of product and it leaves your face very smooth while being hydrated.

April 05, 2017

I have very dry skin that if I dont moisturize, it tends to break out in hives. Ever since I used Cetaphil, my skin has not itched and has not broken out. I love it because it's so light weight and it's quite inexpensive!

March 09, 2017

I definitely recommend this product it did calm my acne and reduce the oiliness of my skin since it moisturizes so well. Also, it doesn't cause any inflammation to my skin so I suggest you try it out.

February 20, 2017

Cetaphil fait des miracles sur ma peau desséchée d'hiver! Pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas la peau grasse . Laisse la peau ultra-douce. Combiné au savon Cétaphil ça fait des miracles!

February 16, 2017

I found Cetaphil a few years back and fell in love. The best product I have ever used on my skin. Not only is it dermatologist recommended but it is not tested on animals. It does not leave your skin feeling caked in product and it works wonders.

February 15, 2017

My skin usually gets so dry in winter time and this is the only product that i used to moisturize my sking so i dont have to scratch it when it gets itchy due to dryness

January 07, 2017

Depuis plusieurs années j'utilise ce produit. J'aime bien, un bon hydratant pour toute la journée. Fini les problemes d' exzéma. Bon pour peau sensible. A recommander

January 06, 2017

I love Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion, I use it before bed and in the morning under my make up. I have sensitive skin and it's gentle enough and doesn't make me break out. I would definitely purchase it again!

January 05, 2017

Was great for my skin personally and I liked that it didn't leave any oily residue on my face as well. Overall would recommend to others like friends and family