Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion

3.9/5
Ranked #91 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 12, 2017

thick & greasy!

It does hydrate the skin very good, and it is great for sensitive skin but even do it says it is not greasy I would say that's not true as my skin felt sticky and greasy after applying it. And it is not light as it states it is. That's why I don't like it that much.

3.2/5

May 30, 2017

I received this product to test for free from Glam Sense for my honest review. I am not blown away by this moisturizer. It is thick and takes a while to absorb into your skin and even then it leaves a slight tackiness. It is definitely fragrance free and moisturizing but I do not like body creams that leave a stickiness afterwards like this product. This may be good for somebody with very dry skin or during dry winter months but for my normal skin it was just too heavy. For the price I don't feel like it is worth it unless you REALLY need moisture or you have very sensitive skin. There are so many creams on the market that I'm sure you can find something to rival this for cheaper though.

May 17, 2017

I have always used this product because it fulfills the quality requirement I need in a lotion with the price point and no scent as required by my workplace. I love that Cetaphil has maintained its quality through the years. I had always used Cetaphil in my country of origin and have maintained using the brand after migrating to Canada. Cetaphil lotion really helps keeping, providing and prolonging moisture even now as I have been diagnosed with cancer I still continue to use this lotion.

April 20, 2017

I had to order it through the pharmacy at freshco because I had free samples of it and love it .......it's my go to day cream I can't get enough of it

April 14, 2017

I bought this product in combination with the Cetaphil Daily Cleanser and the lotion has lasted 2xs longer. All you need is the tiniest bit of product and it leaves your face very smooth while being hydrated.

April 05, 2017

I have very dry skin that if I dont moisturize, it tends to break out in hives. Ever since I used Cetaphil, my skin has not itched and has not broken out. I love it because it's so light weight and it's quite inexpensive!

March 09, 2017

I definitely recommend this product it did calm my acne and reduce the oiliness of my skin since it moisturizes so well. Also, it doesn't cause any inflammation to my skin so I suggest you try it out.

February 20, 2017

Cetaphil fait des miracles sur ma peau desséchée d'hiver! Pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas la peau grasse . Laisse la peau ultra-douce. Combiné au savon Cétaphil ça fait des miracles!

February 16, 2017

I found Cetaphil a few years back and fell in love. The best product I have ever used on my skin. Not only is it dermatologist recommended but it is not tested on animals. It does not leave your skin feeling caked in product and it works wonders.

February 15, 2017

My skin usually gets so dry in winter time and this is the only product that i used to moisturize my sking so i dont have to scratch it when it gets itchy due to dryness

H3llohkitty added a new review for