4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Reviews

January 10, 2018

Perfect for dry skin

I have extremely dry skin and this face lotion worked perfectly for that!! Definitely worth the price. However, if it’s your first time, it may sting a bit but it goes away the more you use it

December 20, 2017

Best Lotion

I get extremely dry skin when winter comes around but this lotion is a fixer upper in no time. Great price and leaves my skin feeling soft just after one use

September 27, 2017

Works like Charm

My daughter has extremely dry skin type, we have tried different creams and mixtures. Several trips to the dermatologist has proved abortive. A friend recommended cetaphil and i wasn't disappointed. My daughter's skins has not had a break out since she started using it. I will continue to purcase

September 20, 2017

Saves my skin

Cetaphil lotion has saved my skin during even the harshest of Canadian prairie winters. It goes on smooth, isn't at all oily, and has no scent, which is perfect for my sensitive skin.

September 09, 2017

I use this every day!

I love this product. I use it every day to treat dry skin. I would definitely recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin and wants to help hydrate the skin.

August 22, 2017

My go to moisturizer!

Provides lots of moisture to my dry skin, doesn't feel greasy, absorbs really well. Also works great if you are putting makeup on top. Highly recommend!

July 12, 2017

thick & greasy!

It does hydrate the skin very good, and it is great for sensitive skin but even do it says it is not greasy I would say that's not true as my skin felt sticky and greasy after applying it. And it is not light as it states it is. That's why I don't like it that much.

June 19, 2017

Great Product

I received this product to test for free from Glam Sense for my honest review. I am not blown away by this moisturizer. It is thick and takes a while to absorb into your skin and even then it leaves a slight tackiness. It is definitely fragrance free and moisturizing but I do not like body creams that leave a stickiness afterwards like this product. This may be good for somebody with very dry skin or during dry winter months but for my normal skin it was just too heavy. For the price I don't feel like it is worth it unless you have REALLY dry skin or you're very sensitive to fragrance etc.

3.2/5

May 30, 2017

I received this product to test for free from Glam Sense for my honest review. I am not blown away by this moisturizer. It is thick and takes a while to absorb into your skin and even then it leaves a slight tackiness. It is definitely fragrance free and moisturizing but I do not like body creams that leave a stickiness afterwards like this product. This may be good for somebody with very dry skin or during dry winter months but for my normal skin it was just too heavy. For the price I don't feel like it is worth it unless you REALLY need moisture or you have very sensitive skin. There are so many creams on the market that I'm sure you can find something to rival this for cheaper though.

May 17, 2017

I have always used this product because it fulfills the quality requirement I need in a lotion with the price point and no scent as required by my workplace. I love that Cetaphil has maintained its quality through the years. I had always used Cetaphil in my country of origin and have maintained using the brand after migrating to Canada. Cetaphil lotion really helps keeping, providing and prolonging moisture even now as I have been diagnosed with cancer I still continue to use this lotion.