Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

May 11, 2020

One of my faves!

I don’t know what I would do if they stopped making this cleanser - I love it! The formula is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean after every use. I always stock up on the big bottles of this when they have it at Costco because I don't want to run out.

April 30, 2020

Love that Cetaphil cleans without drying

Love the ease of cleansing my face, it’s so Light and easy to apply, it doesn’t irritate my eyes or skin and wipes off easily leaving my skin makeup free and not dried out
    It’s all I purchase and have told family and friends about it, they are Cetaphil users now also

April 29, 2020

My ride or die cleanser for sensitive skin

Like so many other people who review this product, I have been using the cleanser since I was a teenager. Out of all the products that have come and gone from my skincare routine, this has always remained a solid. It is gentle on even sensitive skin, has no scent whatsoever and does not irritate my face or eyes in any way. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed after you rinse it off without feeling like it has left any residue. Considering the price point of many other cleansers these days, you cannot beat the price point here. A large bottle lasts me almost a year and it’s less than $20. Though I am an adult now and only have the odd breakout to deal with, I attribute my scarce acne throughout my teens into adulthood to this cleanser. Everyone used to ask me why I never got any pimples and I am 100% convinced it is due to my habitual use of Cetaphil. If you are looking for a gentle daily cleanser that will leave your skin feeling and looking visibly clean and refreshed, give this a try. It seems like most people who do never look back.

March 19, 2020

Excellent cleanser

I started using this cleanser for combination skin. I’ve been using it almost daily for over a month now and haven’t had one break out since. It smells nice to boot

March 01, 2020

Favourite cleansing product!

I was recommended this product from a friend, I was suffering with mild breakouts, ect I have now been using for 2 years, it has a light formula, has got rid of my skin problems & works great for sensitive skin. product is a little pricey but the bottles lasts quite a while, pairs even better with the matching moisturizer. I enjoy you also don’t need lots of water you can wash your face two different ways with it.

February 26, 2020

Gentle on skin.

I have been using Cetaphil Daily facial Cleanser for a few months now. It is gentle on my skin and removes makeup and dirt quite efficiently. It doesn`t leave my skin feeling dry like other products.

January 06, 2020

The whole family uses it daily.

With the whole family using this product it makes sense to buy the 500 ml bottle. We all love the clean feeling it leaves on our faces without a thick, tacky, drying feeling after every use. All different skin types but just one bottle that keeps all of our faces clean and beautiful.

January 03, 2020

Best cleanser ever

My body has been through the ringer hormonally with 3 pregnancies and this cleanser was a life saver when my skin was acting out. It cleans my skin so gently so it doesn't dry out but also doesn't explode in blemishes from my oily bits.

January 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

AMAZING!!

I have combination/acne skin, around my nose and acne spots get extremely dry while my T zone stays very oil. When i use this product my skin feels soft, silky, moisturized but not oily. It's the perfect cleanser, so gentle and makes my face feel extremely clean. I have also noticed that it has caused my acne to improve. Definitely recommend!!

October 26, 2019
    Redbridge, United Kingdom

Daily face wash

Well this facial cleanser works amazing by leaving the skin very soft and cleaned after used. A small drop is enough for the face.
    It something i cant go without for my daily cleansing routine.