The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5 Reviews

October 24, 2020

A must have product

I use this product in the Am and PM before face creams. At first I was skeptical if this product would do anything, but to my surprise it has helped with my dry skin! This has become an everyday must for my face.

October 21, 2020

Best product for hydration

I've struggled with dehydrated skin and it was so bad in the wintertime so I came across this product and it literally helped my skin and my skincare routine! It is so hydrating and since it's like a serum it's better! I recommend it to everyone!

October 12, 2020

Amazing product for such a small price!

The ordinary hyaluronic acid is such an amazing product for a small price and will last a long time as a little goes a long way. I have noticed a huge difference in my complexion in the last few weeks my face looks more plump and hydrated and less blotchy then it normally does ! This product will definitely be staying in my daily facial routine !

October 05, 2020

Great product for the price

This product is very good for its price point. I use this product twice a day to help with dehydrated skin. It does have a slight sticky consistency when first applied but this goes away quickly.

September 24, 2020

Love this product!

I’ve used a couple other products with hyaluronic acid in the past, but this was the first specific HA serum I’ve tried. I wasn’t expecting much with the low price point, but it’s turned into something I use consistently and I’m glad I took the chance. It’s been a great addition to my routine and I’m on my second bottle (the price is phenomenal, and the first bottle lasted about 4 months with daily use). I use it on my face daily, but also occasionally use a few drops in my body moisturizer with a couple drops of water, especially during the colder months. I also purchased one for my sister who is just getting into skincare and it’s working well for her too. Looking forward to trying more TO products in the future.

August 07, 2020

On my third bottle!

Tried on a whim and because the price was so affordable! Within 2 weeks started noticing an improvement in skin quality and texture. My skin is brighter, tighter and without spending a fortune.

July 21, 2020

Great product

I just started using this serum. I was a little skeptical to use it because I have sensitive skin and break out easily. I've been using it in the mornings and have seen good improvement on my skin. I haven't broken out or reacted to it. Good for people with oily skin as I have oily skin and noticed my skin less oily.

July 15, 2020

Good product

This product is lightweight and easy to incorporate into my skincare routine. It's recommended to use when your face is still wet since it holds 1000 times it's weight in water. However, I don't find that it hydrates my skin as well as other products.

July 11, 2020

My dehydrated skin fix

I use this on damp skin directly after cleansing, AM and PM. It prevents my skin from becoming dehydrated and plumps out any fine lines. The cost is extremely affordable, although I do go through a bottle quickly as I use a full pipette each application. This product is readily available in Canada at Sephora or Deciem.

June 23, 2020

So HYDRATING!!! LOVE IT!!!

I've struggled with dehydrated skin since I was a teen in high school and this SAVED MY SKIN!!! It is so nourishing but hydrating at the same time, never left my skin greasy or sticky!! I use this with the CeraVe foaming cleanser and it's just AMAZING. I recommend it for everyone even if you have oily skin!! Plus, ITS VEGAN!!!!