La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Ultra Fluid Lotion Reviews

July 31, 2020

Amazing texture!

This is amazing for days you don’t want heavy textured sun block on your face. It wears well under makeup and is not greasy or have that sunscreen residue. This product is great for sensitive skin as most sun screens make my face break out and itchy. It is a little pricy considering you can buy inexpensive brads for a fraction of the price. But La Roach products are always a little pricey as it is. Bottom line it’s a great product!

July 18, 2020

Best sunscreen for sensitive skin

Beyond happy with this product. Great for sensitive skin and protects evenly without any sticky residue. Perfectly priced. Not a thing I would change.

July 02, 2020

not thick

This sunscreen is lightweight and not greasy. It doesn't leave a white film on my skin which Im grateful for. It soaks into my skin immediately and has no overpowering smell. I use it in the summer and winter months. I highly roccomend it.

May 21, 2020

AMAZING

Sunscreen is an important step in your skincare routine and finding the right one can be hard. But let me tell you THIS IS THE ONE. It has SPF over 30 and it DOESN'T clog your pores. It is a little expensive but its 100% worth it. I recommend this if you're looking for a good sunscreen for your skin.

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good but too oily

The cream is light and absorb quickly but I found it a bit too oily for me. I have got combination skin and I usually look for a mat effect which I know is hard to find. Anyways it’s a good product!

August 21, 2019

Great sunscreen

This is perfect. Please do not stop making it! I have oily skin and this works so well. It feels weightless on and my skin does not get oily throughout the day. This will be great for summer: SPF, light, quick and easy to apply and a tanned-looking glow.

August 14, 2019

Bad

I did not like the product, it has an oily texture, left me with pimples, the color is ok, but otherwise I did not like the product, and the smell is bad

July 17, 2019
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Best sunscreen for the sensitive skin

This is the best sunscreen for my sensitive skin. I have used it on myself and the kids whilst living in Dubai heat as well and never had trouble within the sun burn or pigmentation. Highly recommended!

July 08, 2019

Great coverage without filmy residue

I use this sunscreen daily and love it because it doesn’t leave a visible tint like many other sunscreens do on my dark skin. Since i started using this, I have seen a significant decrease in hyperpigmentation spots.

July 03, 2019

Best tinted moisturizer I’ve tried

I bought this before my trip south and was my holy grail!my face was never burnt, it can last even in the water for 80 mins. I used it as a foundation when going out and put my makeup onto it worked great. I will definitely be buy another bottle for my next trip!