La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Ultra Fluid Lotion Reviews

July 29, 2021

My favourite sunscreen!

This is the only sunscreen which doesn't break me out. It's slightly tinted, but since it's so sheer, it works for any skin tone. It's my go-to sunscreen!

May 27, 2021

Very good sunscreen!

This has been my go to sunscreen every summer. Glides nicely on the skin and doesn’t leave any white cast. Very lightweight as well. I’ve tried both the tinted and regular one.

May 18, 2021

Absolutely love this product! Love it’s texture

I love that the sunscreen is super lightweight. It doesn’t sit heavy on my skin which is a plus especially during the hotter days. It’s fragrance free so great for sensitive skin, non comedogenic so it won’t clog your pores, and leaves no white cast! It’s dermatologist recommended too which is great and it literally melts into your skin. A total must have for your skincare collection.

May 09, 2021

Great sunscreen

This product is very Thin and lightweight, almost watery. It Spreads really easily over the face. A little goes a long way. Dont forget your neck and chest

May 09, 2021

Staple in my skin care routine!

I love this sunscreen, for many reasons. One being it feels like I'm just applying moisturizer to my skin and doesn't leave that after layer of sunscreen. There is little to none white residue left after applying to your skin as well!

April 17, 2021

Great sunscreen!

I really like this product. It doesn't bother my very sensitive, dry, acne-prone skin and it blends in beautifully. I will say it's pretty runny, so you have to be careful applying it, and it definitely has a more shiny finish, but it works and I would recommend it!

March 07, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Ultra sun shield

Discovered La Roche Posay's Anthelios XL range when down in London on the hottest day of the year a couple of years back. It's a light lotion that does not clog pores or feel heavy, yet it packs a hefty load of SPF with a factor of 50 and doesn't look chalky.

March 01, 2021

Love this sunscreen!

I have sensitive skin but this sunscreen has been great! It’s very light and spreads easily. A little certainly goes a long way.
    I like how small the bottle is for carrying in my purse so I’m never without protection.
    I will certainly buy again

February 16, 2021
    Washington, United States

great but flakes on my face

this product is great if i'm not wearing makeup. If i put it on my face and put liquid foundation over it, it sill roll up into little eraser bits on my face. If I don't put any makeup on top it's great because it's not greasy

December 11, 2020

Jadore

J’adore ce produit. Je l’utilise chaque jour sur mon visage. Le fini est vraiment parfait non gras. La crème est super efficace et protége la peau sans blancheur.