Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

March 26, 2019

Best cleanser!

I’ve been using this product for more than a decade already! It is so gentle and effective! I use this twice a day. My husband also uses this so we purchase this regulary.

March 24, 2019

Super Cheap Super Effective

It takes off all my make up while keeping my skin hydrated and clean. It has a gel consistency but it never foams. It works wonders with dry or acne prone skin. My dermatologist recommended this to me and I am so happy with the results.

Great Product!

We love this product, it is the only cleanser we use now, leaves skin clean feeling and not oily. It is mild and does not irritate skin. Great price and very affordable as well.

Worth every penny

My son's have struggled with bad skin, pimples and blackheads their whole youth. Then we found this stuff, it's amazing, and so gentle on the skin. Within 3 weeks they looked like brand new kids! They're happy, I'm happy.

Works sometimes.

I don't know if my skin is very picky, but this works sometimes. It's strange. Perhaps my skin has gotten used to it and needs something stronger. The smell is off-putting and smells a lot of chemicals.

Postpartum skin

My skin postpartum was all over the place and none of my regular products worked. Picked this up on a whim and haven’t looked back. It’s inexpensive and my skin has never looked better!

March 18, 2019

Soap free

I love this gentle skin cleanser, it can be used on Adults and babies. The cleanser is light in texture and there is no scent. This product is very versatile to be used if you are cleaning a wound or if you had an allergic reaction and need something that won’t cause it to burn like regular soap would. You can also used this without water and just wipe it away with a tissue.

March 18, 2019

It does it’s job i guess...

This product is great on some levels and bad on other levels. It does do the job if your have acne-prone and sensitive skin, but the ingredients aren’t really that good and if you stop using it, your acne will come back and stronger in my opinion.

March 15, 2019

This product is amazing for those with oily or acne prone sk

Decided to try this product on a friend's recommendation and it didn't disappoint. It's very gentle for daily use buy keep oily skin feeling clean and dust facial cleanser that didn't cause acne breakouts for me!

March 14, 2019

Very gentle to skin

It's a soap free, foam less formula perfect for every day use.doesn't dry out the skin after wash and has a very mild scent to it.it also fights acne.