Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

April 10, 2019

I always rebuy! This has changed my skin

I used to have really bad acne. Its taken me many years to realize that being gentle with my skin it what is best for it. This cleanser is perfect. It is delicate and makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. Its perfect for morning and night use. I always go back to this cleanser. A little bit goes a long way and the contain lasts for quite some time usually a few months.

April 06, 2019

Ideal pour tout type de peau

Ce produit rend la peau vraiment douce et vraiment soyeuse!!! Même si le prix est un peu cher et qu’il laisse ta peau avec un effet de brillance, ce produit est juste parfait!!!

April 04, 2019

A must have!

Perfect for sensitive skin! The only product i use to keep my skin looking young, clean, and fresh. This is a go to for models and skin professionals alike!

2.7/5

April 01, 2019

Dries skin out and doesnt remove makeup

I bought this for my sensitive and combination skin, but its completely dried out my face. It says it will help remove make up but I could see/feel my foundation still on after thoroughly using it.

March 27, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Best Face Wash!!

I have spent years trying to find a face wash that I could commit to, and this is the one. I use it at least twice a day, before bed and when I wake up. At night, I use it in the shower; in the morning, I rinse with water at the sink and pat dry. It has a soapy consistency, yet it's light and moisturizing; one pump is usually enough for each use. I follow up with a DIY moisturizer with aloe vera gel and grapeseed oil. This product is a staple in my skin care routine, and I take it with me on all my travels. You should definitely try it out!

March 26, 2019

Best cleanser!

I’ve been using this product for more than a decade already! It is so gentle and effective! I use this twice a day. My husband also uses this so we purchase this regulary.

March 24, 2019

Super Cheap Super Effective

It takes off all my make up while keeping my skin hydrated and clean. It has a gel consistency but it never foams. It works wonders with dry or acne prone skin. My dermatologist recommended this to me and I am so happy with the results.

Great Product!

We love this product, it is the only cleanser we use now, leaves skin clean feeling and not oily. It is mild and does not irritate skin. Great price and very affordable as well.

Worth every penny

My son's have struggled with bad skin, pimples and blackheads their whole youth. Then we found this stuff, it's amazing, and so gentle on the skin. Within 3 weeks they looked like brand new kids! They're happy, I'm happy.

Works sometimes.

I don't know if my skin is very picky, but this works sometimes. It's strange. Perhaps my skin has gotten used to it and needs something stronger. The smell is off-putting and smells a lot of chemicals.