Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

Game Changer!

The Cetaphil brand has been an absolute game changer for me and my skin. I used to suffer from pretty bad acne in my teens and well into my adulthood and this skin care line was recommended to me by my dermatologist. It has changed my skin! I use this product when I shower at night and sometimes in the morning. It helps to remove the oils and dirt that I may have missed when washing off my makeup and is great for taking off eye makeup as well (even my waterproof mascara) while still being gentle. My skin feels soft and smooth afterwards and does not leave me dry, red or irritated. I have had no breakouts from this product and there is literally no scent whatsoever. You can find it in most drug stores, grocery store and box stores and the price is a little higher then I would like, but well worth it. This is a must have for people with acne prone or sensitive skin! It has been 8 years of using this on my skin and I haven't looked back :)

gentle on skin

this daily cleanser for the face is mild n your skin and cleans deep into your pores .leaving skin fresh and clean .i did find it dries the skin a lil .so i use a daily moisturizer!

simplement parfait!!

Je ne peux plus me passer de ce produit nettoyant pour la peau. Il nettoie parfaitement, ne laisse aucun fini huileux, gras. La peau n'a pas l'impression d'être sec. Il est sans parfum et s'utilise à tous les jours. Parfait pour tous les types de peaux!!!

Better than the rest

Back when I had cystic acne my dermatologist recommended this product and it has stuck for years. I have an ipsy subscription so I often get high end samples and nothing compare to this. It’s never too strong. Even in the winter months. I do use a make up remover beforehand but this takes the last of it off. Love that there’s no smell or dyes etc.

February 28, 2018

Great cleaner, but dries skin out

You definitely need to buy some lotion to go alongside this If you plan on using it as a facial cleanser. It works well and helps clear up your skin, but it leaves it feeling dry and scaley

February 25, 2018

Good

Decent facial cleanser. Makes my skin look nice. I always use it after I remove my makeup. Makes my face feel a bit oily and I'm not in love with the scent. But it does not make me break out which is a big win!

February 09, 2018

Not so bad

Bought this cause I saw a lot of great reviews on it, especially all the make up guru on YouTube , I just wish it got soapy, at first I thought I grab a lotion but it’s just how the product is. I still use it, the price is good .

January 31, 2018

Cleans well

I like this facewash because it is gentle and unscented. It takes off makeup very easily, but also cleans my make up brushes very well too. It is multipurpose, in that I also use it for sensitive areas on my body.
    It cleans well, and a bottle lasts for quite a while. Definitely recommend.

January 16, 2018

I would buy this product agian

This is a great face wash it removes all my makeup easily even waterproof mascara. I use it every night and morning. It does not dry out skin and leaves it feeling very clean and fresh.

January 13, 2018

Nice clean finish

Cetaphil facial cleanser is amazing. I would definitely recommend and purchase again and again. It leaves the skin clean and not dry at all. I have been using Cetaphil for 3 years and I love the way it smells.