Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion Reviews

1.0/5

June 17, 2020

nah

I have super sensitive skin so I thought this would be good for me. I found it super watery and went away really quickly. I was super disappointed with this item.

April 21, 2020

Baby soft skin

This is my summer go to moisturizer

It is unscented, extremely light to have on your skin and does not irritate

If you want something light and Moisturizing, this is your cram

April 21, 2020

good for dry, acne prone skin

I have acne prone skin and very sensitive skin, so this product has been a lifesaver for moisturizing my face while avoiding lots of breakouts. I use it with the daily cleanser.

February 05, 2020

Used for years! Super sensitive skin

A dermatologist recommended this to me about 20 years ago and I have been using it ever since. I have super sensitive skin and I have never had problems with this product

October 28, 2019

Extremely moisturizing

This lotion can be used all over your body and face. Some face/body lotions tend to be quite heavy on the face but this one is light and after dry I can apply make up easily. Great for dry skin in the winter!

March 25, 2019

I reccomend this product

I reccomend cetaphil daily mosisturizer, it has no harsh smell and doesn’t burn my face. Very good for sensitive skin. Moisturizer is not greasy and soaks into the skin nicely. You can use this for face and body moisturizer

March 14, 2019

Gold standard daily face lotion for sensitive skin

Cetaphil daily face lotion is my go-to as it consistently provides the right amount of moisture without feeling greasy on my oily skin. I struggled with acne and sensitive skin in my teens and early twenties and it wasn't until I incorporated this product into my daily routine that I noticed my skin balanced out. I love the version with the pump as it's easy to apply and makes a decent hand lotion.

March 05, 2019

Great for acne-prone skin!

I am loving this moisturizer right now! The winter makes my skin dry and flakey, yet I still get some pimples. This lotion is perfect for both of these situations. Also, a great price and fragrance free. Will definitely be adding this to my beauty bag favourites!

June 11, 2018

Hydrating

I received Cetaphil Daily Hydration Lotion & Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes complimentary for testing/review purposes from Cetaphil & TopCircle all opinions are my own.

I haven’t used any Cetaphil product before, but have always heard good things. This lotion is lightweight, oil free, fragrance & paraben free, hypoallergenic and is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid which is a game changer in moisturizing the skin, it is a moisturizing agent known for retaining 1000 times in weight in water.

I applied the lotion in the morning following cleansing and drying my skin, it absorbed very quickly. My skin remained hydrated throughout the day without becoming greasy as some moisturizers do under makeup. This is definitely going to become a staple in my daily skincare routine.

June 09, 2018

For everyday use

I'm in love with this product. The lotion is very light and is absorb very quickly in the skin. Great for everyday use. It is very affordable. You can even get a better deal if you buy it in Costco.