Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream 453 g Reviews

• Rich, non-greasy moisturizer with 48hr hydration
  • Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier within 1 week; contains sweet almond oil, glycerin and vitamin E
  • Provides immediate, long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin
  • Ideal for areas that require extra attention, such as hands, elbows and feet
  • Non-irritating, non-comedogenic, paraben and fragrance free

CETAPHIL CREME HYDRATANTE VISAGE ET CORPS

C'est une riche crème hydratante d'une étonnante texture qui pénètre rapidement dans la peau . Idéal le soir après la douche ou le bain ont peut se masser aux endroits du corps secs comme les coudes , genoux . J'ai bien aime le fini non gras tout en hydratant efficacement . Je me suis surprise en l'essayer un peu dans mon visage à quelques endroit plus sec et j'ai trouvé qu'elle hydrate parfaitement bien. Je l'aime beaucoup et l'a recommanderai fortement à mes amies .

All time favourite

This is my favourite moisturizer by far. No fragrance, rich and thick. I feel hydrated when I put it on. I go through many jars a year. The only downside is the packaging, it could be in a pump or come with a scoop for sanitary reason...

Cetaphil for the win

I have been using Cetaphil for multiple years and it's always perfect. No perfume, easily absorbed by the skin, hydrates really well. Nothing more needs to be said. This is a staple in your house.

Excellent

This is an excellent product. Loved how it helped with my dry skin, no matter where I applied it. This is one of only a few brands I can use that don't irritate my skin. Non greasy too.

Helped some

I used it but I have really dry skin on my feet and legs. It can sometimes get bad and Cetaphil helped some but it does feel a little greasy until it actually dries.

Great Non Greasy Cream

I am a huge fan of Cetaphil products. I have been using their cleanser for years and every time I try something new I always go back. I was excited to see their moisturizer as part of the Chick Advisor Spring Box. I have been using it daily since I got it. It look thick in the container but it applies very light. My skin in nicely moisturized after using it. It does not have any scent so it is great for layering under a perfume or body spray.

The BEST moisturizer

This is my favorite moisturizer. I have very dry skin and have been using it nightly on my face for years now. It does not feel oily, but it is on the thick side, which is why I use it at night. It also helps eliminate red blotchy patches caused by eczema. It is fragrance free and the tub lasts a very long time. 10/10

Non-greasy moisturizer

Cetaphil is definitely a “go-to” for my moisturizer needs. Especially in my Canadian Winters! But it’s non-greasy texture makes it a great all-year-round product.

May 16, 2022

Perfect for all skintypes!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's saved my skin and it's one of the only products I trust on my skin since I do have acne-prone and sensitive skin! This lotion is light and super moisturizing with little fragrance and suitable for all types of skin!

May 12, 2022

Works great!! 👍

I’ve tried lots of creams in my day. Some work, some don’t. I’ve been disappointed in many and impressed by few. This is one in impressed with. My cuticles are so dry. This worked well to repair my dry skin.