Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser Reviews

June 02, 2020

Cetaphil Cleanser

I have been using this cleanser for the past couple of years and will continue to do so. I use it in the morning and at night, so It's mild enough that it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. Effective in removing my make-up and oil/dirt from the day.

April 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best skin cleanser!

I’ve struggled with acne since early high school, and I know that it sucks. I’ve spent a lot of money trying different skin care lines like proactive (which I found very harsh and drying) so had to find something better. Cetaphil is so gentle and easy to use to cleanse my skin and help remove dirt and oil. I am a huge fan, save your money from the prestige items, this does what you need!

April 08, 2020

Keeps the oil at bay!

I have combination skin but it's mostly oily as I have large poors. I tried this on a recommendation of a friend and absolutely love it! It really helps with oil but doesn't dry my skin out. Right after I wash my face and I can feel the tightness! There is always coupons on their site and for a large bottle it usually works out to be around $10. So great value for a high end face cleanser (in my opinion).

January 21, 2020

a staple

I love the cetaphil oily skin cleanser! I have been using this cleanser for many many years. From time to time I will change it up with something else, but no matter what, I ALWAYS go back to this one. This cleanser is gentle on my skin yet still leaving it feel very clean. it doesn't dry out like I've experienced with other cleansers.

December 15, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Best followed with a moisturiser

I was interested in trying this cleanser after reading all the great reviews and I must say it does live up to the hype. I love how it feels when I'm washing my face and it's soo gentle (almost like using baby soap) and I'm generally not a fan of fragrance but this one is so subtle and adds to the experience. My skin is left so smooth and still clean with no feeling of tightness. I also love that you can open your eyes mid-cleanse and it doesn't sting at all! Such a pleasure to use!!

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Look no further! BEST FOR OILY SKIN

I’ve spent absolutely years trying out different cleansers for my oily skin. I’ve spent hundreds on more expensive brands such as clarins, Clinique, Estée Lauder etc to find that most of their cleansers dry my skin out which then makes my skin OILY! I found this product on a whim hoping that it would combat the oily skin and boy does it! The cleanser is so natural, and doesn’t contain any of the usual ingredients you would expect (such as salicylic acid) but makes your face feel SO clean. This is the only product I have used which has helped my oily skin! It is so worth the money!

September 20, 2019
    Arizona, United States

I love this product

I feel it safe on my skin, it cleans and smooth, I love its effectiveness. The brand in general is one of my favorites. The price is a little bit more than other cleansers but still as long as its healthier for my skin I will buy it.

July 20, 2019

Goodbye oily face

First produced I’ve tried from the brand, it was recommended by my dermatologist and it definitely didn’t disappoint. Soft on the skin didn’t cause any irritation and felt extremely good.

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Refreshing and very effective.

This cleanser is a refreshing clear gel which spreads very nicely on your skin getting rid of all make-up and impurities and leaving your skin thoroughly clean and refreshed. As it does not contain soap it is not comedogenic and it does not clog pores or irritate skin. Two pumps of this cleanser is enough to thoroughly cleanse your face. I have combination skin and I find it very effective on my oil prone forehead and dry aye area. It leaves my skin really clean, very soft and smooth to the touch. I really recommend it!

July 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

great

fantastic for my oily/spot prone skin used twice daily. does not clogg pores and makes skin feel clean without it feeling dry. it also lasts a long time so very cost effective