Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1365 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

June 26, 2017

Could Be Better

I've had a Chance to wear this properly now and I still think it smells like fresh air on a cold day on the opening, that part I like but the dry down to me is just pure patchouli and nothing more on my skin. I agree that it is kind of boring and doesn't give me much emotion when I'm wearing it,

June 21, 2017

My staple perfume

I have been wearing Chanel Chance for years, it is such a classy and fresh smell. People are always asking me what I am wearing. While it is on the expensive side you don't need to use a lot because it last so long and is quite potent. My favorite perfume of all time, it will always be on my dressing table.

3.2/5

May 11, 2017

J'aime bien ce parfum, de toutes façons les parfums chanel font partie des meilleurs. Je préfère le porter seulement en hiver. il a une bonne odeur et une longue tenue.

May 03, 2017

I get compliments from many people on my perfume all the time. Chanel never disappoints and always smells so nice! My husband loves when I wear it and is always excited when I put it on!

April 16, 2017

This is an amazing summer time perfume scent. I love it so much. Every time I wear it i get compliments from strangers! Its sweet, its fresh, its sophisticated, its all I could ever ask for!

March 15, 2017

Il n`ya que des points positif dans ce parfum, rien a reprocher. les produits chanel sont sans doute les meilleurs, j`utilise ce parfum et d`autre de cette marque et je suis toujours satisfaite.

March 09, 2017

Although definitely a premium price, this is an absolutely gorgeous scent that is worth the added dollars. I rotate between Chance and Violet Blonde (Tom Ford) and love the light floral scent and staying power of this product. It fades just enough and just in time to end my day. Had tried all different colours of this fragrance and love the green and pink shades most. Very suitable for women in their mid-20's to 30's.

February 20, 2017

this is my signature perfume. I can't live without it. the smell is just so feminine and chic. I love how its not overly strong and not at all sweet. I have very high sensitivity towards strong and sweet fragrances and get migraines instantly. this is a keeper. and my husband absolutely loves it on me. win win situation

February 20, 2017

Chanel chance perfume is one of my favorites , I have been using it for years it smells wonderful and a few sprays lasts all day , I received many compliments from other asking what perfume I'm wearing, I recommend this perfume

February 20, 2017

J'ai changé mon parfum Happy Heart pour Chanel Chance. Son odeur est très classique et ne représente aucun risque. Le parfum n'est pas audacieux. Il sent très bon et très longtemps. L'odeur ne prend pas trop de place. Odeur floral. Le prix est élevé. Il est préférable de combiner son achat avec une promotion quelconque.