Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#10 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

3.2/5

November 02, 2017

Good

My husband gift me this when i came back canada after spending vacations with parents. I dont fell in love with perfumes very easily. I dont like fruity smells. Its good not a best. i have light green one. Neither its fruity nor its floral. But at end of day every 1 has his own liking and disliking

November 01, 2017

Très satisfaite

Il est chère mais en vaut la peine, une odeur sensuel qui ne demande qu'a être sentis;). L'odeur tient toute la journée je suis vraiment contente de l'avoir acheté!

1.0/5

August 01, 2017

gross smell for a high dollar!

Chanel really messed this one up. This literally smells like my great grandmother's perfume.
    It is so strong and overpowering. How can something so foul smelling cost so much? ugh.

August 01, 2017

Love love love!

I love it when a scent takes your mood and mind to a special place. Smells youthful, clean & crisp. A nice summer fragrance, but I wouldn't wear it year round.

June 26, 2017

Could Be Better

I've had a Chance to wear this properly now and I still think it smells like fresh air on a cold day on the opening, that part I like but the dry down to me is just pure patchouli and nothing more on my skin. I agree that it is kind of boring and doesn't give me much emotion when I'm wearing it,

June 21, 2017

My staple perfume

I have been wearing Chanel Chance for years, it is such a classy and fresh smell. People are always asking me what I am wearing. While it is on the expensive side you don't need to use a lot because it last so long and is quite potent. My favorite perfume of all time, it will always be on my dressing table.

3.2/5

May 11, 2017

J'aime bien ce parfum, de toutes façons les parfums chanel font partie des meilleurs. Je préfère le porter seulement en hiver. il a une bonne odeur et une longue tenue.

May 03, 2017

I get compliments from many people on my perfume all the time. Chanel never disappoints and always smells so nice! My husband loves when I wear it and is always excited when I put it on!

April 16, 2017

This is an amazing summer time perfume scent. I love it so much. Every time I wear it i get compliments from strangers! Its sweet, its fresh, its sophisticated, its all I could ever ask for!

March 15, 2017

Il n`ya que des points positif dans ce parfum, rien a reprocher. les produits chanel sont sans doute les meilleurs, j`utilise ce parfum et d`autre de cette marque et je suis toujours satisfaite.