CHAPMAN'S BALL TOP ICE CREAM CONES IN CARAMEL Reviews
#13 in Ice Cream

Caramel ice cream filled cones with a caramel centre topped with milk chocolatey coating and toffee. See more here.

September 02, 2015

Chapman's ice cream has really stepped up there game in the last few years. I find they are becoming more comparable to the big brands. The ice cream is super creamy and smooth and the wafer cone is super crunchy. But my favorite part is the chocolate iin the tip of the cone which I always look forward to.

August 20, 2015

I am a huge fan of Chapmans!
    They are coming out with new product all the time that are great tasting at a low cost!

August 05, 2015

CHAPMAN'S ICE CREAM IN CARAMEL;

such a good brand
    so comparable to the original drum sticks sold in convenience stores

good crispy wafter crunch
    great amount of caramel inside the actual ice cream

ice cream i full of dairy good flavor

over all such a good choice, higher end then drumsticks sold at convenience stores

August 05, 2015

these drumsticks are the best with a yummy chocolate outside and creamy vanilla its a delight. And who can forget the caramel core

June 24, 2015

These are heavenly, caramel ice cream with a caramel center topped with chocolate and toffee bits, in a yummy waffle cone.

June 15, 2015

I love the taste of Chapman's Ice Cream in Caramel when I go grocery shopping I always check to see if this product is on sale I also love the taste of all their other Ice Cream Cone flavors I would recommend these Ice Creams to anyone

June 15, 2015

Tasty Canadian made ice cream and I always know those coupons and the one with nut and peanut free My first choice, caramel is delish

June 09, 2015

Love that Chapman's is Canadian made. Best tasting ice cream !

May 27, 2015

J'adore les produits de la marque Champan's!!! Leur cornet est tout simplement délicieux; un excellent mélange de chaque ingrédient et un cornet bien craquant! Simplement à essayer... pour l'adopter!!

May 23, 2015

I don’t eat much ice-cream but my son loves champan's ice cream , I always stock it up for him when it goes on sale.