Chapman's Ice Cream in Caramel Reviews
#8 in Ice Cream

Caramel ice cream filled cones with a caramel centre topped with milk chocolatey coating and toffee. See more here.

August 29, 2017

Love this product!!!

Would buy this over and over again! Perfect product wonderful taste and awesome for the little ones! 10/10 5 stars!! Only thing I would change is the price, but I mean every ice cream is pricey as long as they aren't generic

August 29, 2017

A caramel dream!

The absolute best thing about these cool caramel treats is that they are rolled in little caramel bits instead of peanuts. They are my FAVOURITE ice cream treat!

June 20, 2017

Delicious Ice Cream Cones

These are one of my favorite ice cream cones on the market. The ice cream is rich and flavorful. There is a nice caramel flavor that cannot be missed. The caramel sauce in the middle is rich and delicious. There is a good amount of caramel sauce so you can't miss it. The chocolate covering the top is smooth and decadent. The chocolate and toffee bits work perfectly together. The toffee adds a nice taste and a very good crunch. These can be found on sale occasionally.

June 09, 2017

delicious!not only me but my husband and even toddlers love it.it takes them just 2 mins to finish it.the caramel flavour is best out of others.i mostly buy in bulk.definitely recommended!

May 29, 2017

These ice-cream taste amazing and they are really affordable to buy. Everyone in my family loves these ice-cream. They taste really creamy and salty. I would definitely buy these again.

May 26, 2017

I tried these for the first time when they were on sale and I was really impressed! I'd buy them again for a grab-able summer treat here and there, and if on sale I wouldn't hesitate to pick some up.

Every part of the ice cream cone was good quality and a treat on its own, and so the combination was amazing!

May 26, 2017

J'adore! MOn préféré est celui avec le toffee sur le dessus. Quel gout! La creme glacée est bien fait de creme et non de lait ce qui lui donne un gout meilleur. Bon achat

May 17, 2017

This ice cream cone is a favorite in my house! The taste of the caramel ice cream is unique, and has a mild butterscotch flavor, which I loved. The toffee on top of the chocolate coating is amazing. I'm a huge fan of toffee bits, and they definitely put a fair bit of toffee, which makes it even better. The caramel centre is smooth and sweet. You can often find sales on these cones-- and with how delicious they are--- you can't go wrong.

2.3/5

May 03, 2017

This is a lower price version of "drumstick", and with the lower price you are paying expect lower quality. Although Chapman's has other good ice cream products, I don't think this one is anything more than mediocre. I've tried a few of the varieties but haven't been impressed by any of these cones. They're also too sweet for my liking.

May 02, 2017

Yum , gotta love Chapmas ice cream cones . I had a four dollar coupon from the company and these were on sale for two dollars so I was able to get two boxes . They're so good ! I love caramel so they were even better . Great tasting ice cream and a crunchy sweet cone with peanuts . I love to have them in the summer for a treat .