Chapman's Ice Cream Reviews
#277 in Ice Cream

May 18, 2019

Great tasting

We keep this in the freezer at all times. It tastes great and curbs our sweet craving. I love the vanilla flavour, as it goes well with so many different toppings.

March 02, 2019

CHAPMAN'S ICE CREAM

I am a big fan of @Chapmans Ice Cream. There are many delicious Ice cream, frozen yogurts and Ice Cream treats to choose from. They come out with new ice cream products often. So many yummy flavors and varieties . I also love that it is a well known Canadian Company and that they are very generous, thoughtful and supportive of their consumers. I am also a member of their Kid's Club which have fun activities, sweetest wall calendars which I receive every year. They also give a generous Chapman's product coupon once a year to their website members you just have to message them on their site with your mailing information. https://www.chapmans.ca My family and I will always recommend and Buy Chapman's Ice Cream.

March 02, 2019

Not impressed

I bought your lactose free ice cream and was very surprised to get gas and pains from it. I have been eating natrels lactose free ice cream and it has so bad side effects on me. I don’t know if the Chapman’s brand was mistakenly labeled or was packaged with the wrong ice cream. I tried eating the rest of it with lactose pills but it didn’t really help much. I would like to try it again but I am afraid it will just be a waste of money and more discomfort.

January 14, 2018

Delicious and Afforable

We have been buying Chapman's Ice Cream for as long as I can remember.

It's very afforable and the family enjoys the taste and the selection of flavors.

They carry frozen yogurt and ice cream sandwiches as well. Its a trusted name brand our family can trust.its peanut and gluten free. Its always on sale.

My hubby is very picky with his ice cream and this is the only brand he will eat.

I would highly recommend this.

January 14, 2018

Taste I would never exchange

I'm always trying to get my money's worth so, at first I thought the price of the ice cream was a little bit on the high side but decide to take a "risk". Good thing I took that risk because now I won't buy or eat any other ice cream brand other than Chapmans.

July 02, 2017

Hands down the most amazing and always on for a good prices

Chapman's ice cream is like a dessert staple in my house. With four very busy very active kids it's my one chance to get them all to the table. Our family only buys Chapman's also because it's so close to us we want to support them. Also the ice cream lolly's are amazing for a grab n go snack in the summer

June 10, 2017

OK seriously, This ice cream is to die for. Best I have ever ate and I am not a huge ice cream fan. Never disappointed, Taste and price are fantastic!

December 18, 2015

Chapman's ice-cream is the best I've ever tasted. I was fortunate to try it out when coupons were available a few years ago, as I had never before tried a high-end ice-cream product. What a superior product this is, and I had no after-effects of sore stomach because their ice-cream was made of yogurt. Since then, I have tried a few other flavours whenever I could afford them, and really like their Vanilla Ice-Cream so much, and also their Cappuccino Ice-Cream a tremendous lot. My enthusiastic thanks to Chapman's, for their marvellous prouducts!

July 15, 2015

My family loves Chapman's Ice Cream & Lollies
    Love that they are Peanut and Gluten free! Always a good price and if you email the company once a year they always send out a few coupons and a calendar.
    Great product and great customer service

July 09, 2015

Chapmans have so many flavors of ice cream,seems like there's a new one in the supermarket every week!I love it.Keep up the good work!