Chapman's Ice Cream Reviews
#277 in Ice Cream

May 17, 2015

Chapmans is one of the few ice cream companies that makes a stand on being peanut and gluten free for ice cream. Since I am celiac, this is one company I turn to when I look for taste and quality. I love the flavors and it is an amazing price as well.

May 17, 2015

Chapmans Ice Cream is the best Ice Cream, in my opinion. There are so many wonderful flavours to choose from that you will never get bored with just one flavour. Chapmans is a Canadian company, so it's great to know it's being made right here in Canada. The price is very affordable, but once a year you can also request a coupon from them, and they will send it out right away. They also have an online "kids club" where kids can log in, play games to collect points, then use those point to get great prizes, like coupons, shirts, school supplies, and more!

May 13, 2015

I love all the flavour choices that Chapman's offers. They are priced extremely well. Everyone in our house finds Chapman's ice cream to taste very smooth and creamy!

April 06, 2015

So many delicious flavours to choose from. We enjoy every flavor we've sampled. Great prices for a quality product. I find that their products are often on sale. I like knowing that it's a Canadian company that gives back to the community.

March 14, 2015

This is the best icecream! You can keep it for minths without developping the gross ice burn crystals! The taste is always smooth and creamy and full of flavor! They are very family oriented also and send out a coupon for a free tub each year! And honestly their containers are perfect to wash and reuse as tupperware! I just love them!