Chapman's Salty Caramel & Peanuts No Sugar Added Lactose Free Ice Cream Reviews
#41 in Ice Cream

Salty Caramel & Peanuts No Sugar Added Lactose Free Ice Cream - Caramel flavoured ice cream with a salted caramel ripple and chopped peanuts. 1L Tub

June 03, 2022

Perfect icecream anytime

Thanks Chapman for allowing me to try this new ice cream product for free for my honest review

The salty caramel & peanuts lactose free ice cream was actually way better than I expected. It has the perfect texture (smooth ice cream with peanut bits), taste (perfect amount of caramel) and sweetness ( not too sweet).

It's so good that my mom had to get a refill 🤭

May 31, 2022

Tasty

Chapmans ice cream is usually a staple in the house so was excited to try their line of ice cream that is lactose-free and sugar-free. I was picked to try the salted caramel and peanuts.
    The taste is really good compared to regular ice cream. There is an adequate amount of peanuts and salted caramel I can taste with every bite with enough sweetness. The texture is soft and creamy, easy to scoop.

May 23, 2022

Delicious ice cream

Chapman's Salty Caramel & Peanuts No Sugar Added Lactose Free Ice Cream is absolutely delicious. I loved it the second I tasted it. I don't usually purchase lactose free ice cream, but this one is wonderful. The combination of caramel and peanuts is amazing. I highly recommend this product.

May 10, 2022

A tasty treat for all!

I’m a huuuggge fan of anything with a salty caramel flavor so I was very eager to try this latest offering from Chapman’s. It did not disappoint! The ice cream’s texture is so soft, rich and creamy. The taste of salty caramel is subtle but unmistakable and paired with a distinct nutty undertone, it makes the ultimate sweet treat for any ice cream lover.

🍨What’s most impressive is that this ice cream not only has no sugar added but it’s a dairy dessert that’s lactose free!

🍨As an affordable option, those who have a lactose sensitivity or intolerance don’t have to compromise on taste or price!