Chapman's Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 38 in Frozen Yogourt

March 23, 2017

Top brand for frozen yogurt! Great sales often so amazing bang for your buck. Very good flavour and texture for a replacement of ice cream. Our go to filler for fruit smoothies in the summer!

June 03, 2016

Tried it, loved it. So this frozen yogurt actually smells and tastes a heck of a lot like regular good quality vanilla ice cream. It's creamy and delish. It doesn't have that extra tart frozen yogurt taste that they have at the Yogen Fruz in the mall though, that stuff is addictive. I love the Chapman's brand too b/c they're Canadian and make a lot of good quality and well priced products sold in all my grocery stores. And here's a sneaky little shopping tip: frozen yogurt at the grocery store is NOT taxed, while ice cream products are! That there could save you 50 cents, and the Chapman's products routinely go on sale too.

March 08, 2016

i am not a big ice cream fan but I love frozen yogurt. I brought this yogurt and mixed it with strawberry and banana...are out the best homemade frozen yogurt ever.

February 18, 2016

I am not a big ice cream person but I love frozen yogurt. I've had a few different kinds but chapman's is my favourite. It is such a great treat and with 97% fat free, it's perfect!

November 23, 2015

I always grab this when on sale, I could eat the entire thing in one sitting!!!

May 08, 2015

We always purchase this flavor. It has a pure vanilla bean flavor and the frozen yogurt is rich and creamy. Taste refreshing and slowly melts in your mouth. Perfect on its own or as a side. I've made homemade "Peanut Buster Parfait Sundaes" and they were a big hit.

September 09, 2014

Great yogurt very creamy, and great vanilla flavour. Good price and comes on sale quite often.Get your money worth for sure.

June 01, 2014

Great lower calorie frozen yogurt. I enjoyed the quality. It was pretty creamy and the a good vanilla flavour. Perfect to match with an apple pie.

May 27, 2014

It tastes so good you wouldn't even know it's yogurt. My dad won't touch yogurt and I brought over the container of Chapman's Vanilla Frozen Yogurt to go with the lemon cake my mom had for dessert. He had second's of the Frozen Yogurt same with his friend that also doesn't like yogurt.

May 15, 2014

I wanted Chapman's vanilla ice cream and it was on sale but when I got to the store they had every flavour but vanilla. My plan was to make a dessert with ice cream, berries and bananas with chocolate syrup on top to taste like a banana split. My creation was missing the main ingredient so I decided to try the Chapman's vanilla yogurt. It was delicious and a lot less calories. If I didn't tell my husband, I don't think he would have noticed because he complimented me on the dessert. I will definitely buy this again.