charmed aroma Reviews

October 04, 2020

Love Surprises

These candles and bath bombs are always so fun to get. You can get rings, necklaces, bracelets or earrings. They have a huge variety of different candles and jewelry to choose from. There are usually about 5-10 different varieties of jewelry that could be in your product. I have never been disappointed. Really fun to reveal and you get a candle or bath bomb.

June 15, 2020

Charmed in love

I absolutely love Charmed aroma, actually you could say I am addicted to it. The candle scents are out of this world and the jars they come in are beautiful. They arrive nicely packaged and they pack them well in the stores. The scents are strong and travel far in my home. They are my #1 candle.

February 25, 2020

Not just a candle

I love these candles, first off you get a surprise jewelry inside, and second off you get a great smelling, long lasting candle afterwards. Now you can even choose your ring size when buying the candles, so they are guaranteed to be your size. The bath bombs are also a great idea if your not big on candles, and all of them make great gifts.

January 30, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Cute Idea

My sister and I are obsessed with the candles. We have purchased in the past, and have previously been disappointed with the level of quality in the rings. They have however stepped up their game slightly. We got a few for Christmas, and have been presently surprised to find rings that are actually wearable. The dainty collection especially. They take approximately 3-7 hours to burn out the jewelry, depending on where exactly it is situated in the candle. The scents are lovely, especially the peach, and coconut vanilla. They leave my room smelling gorgeous. I recommend getting one on sale, and giving it a try. The bath bombs are a bit of a pass for me, just because the price, and is only a one use kind of product,

March 16, 2019

Charmed aroma candles and bathbombs

I've purchased a couple of candles and bath bombs from charmed aroma over the years and have not been dissapointed yet. My skin reacts to certain metals causing my skin to turn green, so it is important to me to find jewlery made of sterling silver that won't do that. I currently own 3 of their rings, 1 necklace and a pair of earings and I love them all. I get compliments on them on a regular basis.

The cAndes are my favorite from all of their products, they are large, have 2 wicks and smell amazing.
    I really enjoyed them, and will continge to buy from them in the futur. My boyfriend thought they all smelled great aswell.
    The bath bombs feel luxurious to me, it made me feel more relaxed, created a nice ambiance and turned my bathwater a nice aqua color.
    I recommend this product to all the women who like me love candles and bling!

March 06, 2018

OMG! My new obsession!!!

I absolutely love this company. Not only do they offer great smelling candles, there's jewelry inside!!!! I ordered a few of them and when I received them I felt like a kid on Christmas. Lol

January 19, 2018

Neat and Different .. 2 for 1 !!

Well I've only ever tried my mom's- shame on me for using hers before she did- or shame on her for not doing it faster lol.
    I lite the candle before realising in my defence but than when I did realise well I was blowing it too melt faster and trying to aid in the what's hidden inside excitement. I , I mean she got a pretty little ring, looked nice however more like costume jewelry which surprisingly was great where she adored costume Jewelry! 5 star for her.
    I found it was $24.95 + Tax for a maybe $8 candle . However It smelled very pleasant! This time around the ring & candle did not equal the value , but I have seen some pictures where people got rings worth much more in which case its Totally worth it! I guess it based on luck.

January 01, 2018

Charmed Aroma

I've bought a few charmed aroma candles, they always are coming out with great scents and the feature that there is jewelry inside the candle is very innovative.

December 03, 2017

Candle and Bath bomb Heaven!

I have been a customer of Charmed Aroma for the past year. It all started with a simple bath bomb. Now, I have an amazing start to a great candle, bath-bomb, and sterling silver collection. Their products smell amazing, their jewelry is absolutely stunning, and such good quality for sterling silver. Not only are their products amazing, BUT their customer service is above and beyond any customer service I have ever received. If you have concerns or issues they do everything they can to fix the problem so that you walk away happy.

3.2/5

May 03, 2017

Ive never personally used this product myself however i have had friends who have used it and told me to stop buying my bath bombs elsewhere and to jump on board with charmed aroma, ive never even tried any of their products but im thinking about possibly giving them a shot because of the good reviews ive been hearing from friends.