4.1/5
Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Reviews

September 27, 2021

Deliciouuuss!

This is the best combination of flavours that Cheetos could come up with. The taste of the jalapeno is not too strong and mix with the cheddar is wow. I’m always muching on it in front of the tv and I should stop but it is too delicious! I like these flavours! It is also a good price for how full the bag is compared to lays or doritos.

April 06, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Surprisingly amazing!

I’m not a huge regular Cheeto fan, I’ve always been a flamin hot cheeto person. I didn’t go into these with high hopes but they surprised me by being really good! I don’t really think they taste like jalapeño but I don’t mind. They’re definitely not spicy at all. I recommend anyone, whether a cheeto fan or not, give these a go.

December 10, 2020

Tasty crunchy

Definitely a favorite snack and I recommend that everyone try them at least once. I love these Cheetos they're so good! I recommend them to everyone they're delicious and no other brand can compare to their taste. Definitely a favorite snack and I recommend that everyone try them at least once.

October 21, 2020

My favorite snack

When I snack out, I always have this!! The flavour is there, super crunchy!! These have always been my favorite, although I wish it was spicy tho!! I'd recommend

October 21, 2020

Snack time favorite

Cheetos crunchy cheddar jalapeño are packed full of flavours to delight the palette. The perfect snack when craving a just a little spice. Perfectly balanced cheddar to jalapeño ratio, with just enough in every single bite.

September 19, 2020

So addictive

This has the perfect crunch and spiciness. Ever since I discovered that this, I cannot eat another kind of chips. It is very addictive. It is good for those who like to eat spicy.

September 10, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Good

love the flavour and that tiny bit of jalapeño ahh I would eat this any day because it’s that delicious and I love it if I had a bag of it right now it would be finished

July 23, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Love these

I usually don't like spice but I love these cheetos. They have the perfect match of cheese and spice. It's not so hot u can't enjoy it but just enough to make ur mouth water

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious!

I love anything spicy and crunchy! These are the perfect snack. They are so delicious and spicy. I love the harmony of cheddar and jalapeño flavour. I’m addicted to these!

April 29, 2020

Les meileurs

Définitivement la meilleure saveur de cheetos et de chips. J’adore ce produits par contre il coûte un peu chère pour la grosseur du sac. Je le recommande a tous les amateurs d’épicés.