4.1/5
Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Reviews
#9 in Snacks

October 21, 2020

My favorite snack

When I snack out, I always have this!! The flavour is there, super crunchy!! These have always been my favorite, although I wish it was spicy tho!! I'd recommend

October 21, 2020

Snack time favorite

Cheetos crunchy cheddar jalapeño are packed full of flavours to delight the palette. The perfect snack when craving a just a little spice. Perfectly balanced cheddar to jalapeño ratio, with just enough in every single bite.

September 19, 2020

So addictive

This has the perfect crunch and spiciness. Ever since I discovered that this, I cannot eat another kind of chips. It is very addictive. It is good for those who like to eat spicy.

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Good

love the flavour and that tiny bit of jalapeño ahh I would eat this any day because it’s that delicious and I love it if I had a bag of it right now it would be finished

July 23, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Love these

I usually don't like spice but I love these cheetos. They have the perfect match of cheese and spice. It's not so hot u can't enjoy it but just enough to make ur mouth water

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious!

I love anything spicy and crunchy! These are the perfect snack. They are so delicious and spicy. I love the harmony of cheddar and jalapeño flavour. I’m addicted to these!

April 29, 2020

Les meileurs

Définitivement la meilleure saveur de cheetos et de chips. J’adore ce produits par contre il coûte un peu chère pour la grosseur du sac. Je le recommande a tous les amateurs d’épicés.

March 26, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

IMHO the best flavor Cheetos

I have been eating this flavor Cheetos since I discovered them in the store a few years ago and I really like the balance of the cheddar and jalapeno flavors.

January 27, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Great flavor

These cheetos Jalapeno are great.
    They have good flavoring and are the great crunch. The heat is not too over powering. The price I get them at is $3.49 a bag which is a little pricey but they are worth it.

December 10, 2019

Yummy !!!

I love anything Cheetos . Cheetos crunchy cheddar jalapeno is my favourite to go snacks . I love the crunchiness and taste of every bite . One of my family’s top choice for snacks