Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1238 in Snacks

May 14, 2017

These are amazing!!! They are not too hot but still have a nice bite to them. I really enjoy the mix of cheddar and jalapeño and I think the fact that they are crunchy made them that much better. Perfect flavour!! Way to go Cheetos.

April 22, 2017

These things are THE BEST! They are absolutely delicious and the perfect combination of cheese and spicy! I love them best with a cold glass of beer or cider, but they are great any time!

February 28, 2017

I remember when this had first come out and I didn't really care for them. As time went on I had a craving for them and it's the kind of snack you can't eat all at once I find, you have to eat them in portions. Over all though this is a great snack for lovers of spicey food.

February 28, 2017

These are the ultimate yummy treats and super addictive. Savory and salty bits a crunchy cheese heaven. I want some right now. I just wish the bags were bigger for the price we are paying.

January 15, 2017

iam not one for chessies but these cheetos are now one of my favorite chips to buy, i love these, taste so good you cant stop eating one i would defnitely buy theses again

November 16, 2016

I first picked these up at Dollarama as a quick snack and since then I buy them every time I am doing groceries. They are absolutely delicious. Perfect amount of of cheddar and jalapeno.

September 26, 2016

Cheetos jalapeño is amazing! Like every cheetos brand chip they seem to never disappoint when it comes to their products. They are spice but not to throw point where it is overpowering. The cheddar really makes the taste nice. Highly recommend trying it!

September 26, 2016

OKAY! This is my guilty pleasure to a T! I can't describe how good these taste! They are absolutely delicious and everyone who I get to try them is instantly hooked! Not good for you, but a really nice treat!

July 31, 2016

I had these today and I couldn't eat more than 2! I HATE spicy food, but generally jalapeno is not too bad. These were super hot and made my tongue burn within one bite, and make your tongue hotter after you've swallowed it. Gross. Not for me at all.

1.5/5

May 09, 2016

Nope theses are not for me...they taste sooo full of chemicals and the after taste is really bad....i needed to brush my teeth to get the bad taste out,,,, nice and crunchy but no way not for me