3.9/5
Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Reviews
Ranked #10 in Snacks

3.2/5

August 20, 2017

Good but not my favorite

These Cheetos would be far more highy rated from me if they didn't have such a sharp burn in the taste. The flavor itself is great but they actually make my mouth feel like its on fire and so I can only eat a couple before I have to stop.

July 18, 2017

Has a good kick!

These are so tasty! You start eating some and than they get spicier and spicier but you can't stop yourself, they are so good! The combination of the cheddar flavour, the spicy jalapeño and the crunch make for an addictive snack.

July 17, 2017

Tasty

I really enjoy Cheetos crunchy cheddar jalapeño flavour . The Cheetos are so crunchy and they have great texture . The cheese flavour and the jalapeño flavour combine and work so well together . The jalapeño isn't too spicy either . You can find them at Walmart for around $3.49.

July 15, 2017

Oh my god these are so delish

I could eat a whole bag.I first tried these at subway in the small bag and i was so surprised as to how much i liked these because i thought they were going to be spicy and i dont really like spicy foods.It was a nice balance of cheddar and jalapeno without being too much.

July 09, 2017

Amazing

Holy crap! When I first tried this, I almost finished the whole giant bag! It is TOO GOOD. My absolute favourite savory snack which I can eat and eat till I forget to stop. I havent really tried the other many flavours of cheetos but this is heaven to me.
    Note to self: Buy more than one packet next time

May 14, 2017

These are amazing!!! They are not too hot but still have a nice bite to them. I really enjoy the mix of cheddar and jalapeño and I think the fact that they are crunchy made them that much better. Perfect flavour!! Way to go Cheetos.

2.0/5

May 08, 2017

i am not one for cheetos but these are now one of my favorite snacks, they are delicious and a perfect combination of cheese and spicy I always have a bag on the go!

April 22, 2017

These things are THE BEST! They are absolutely delicious and the perfect combination of cheese and spicy! I love them best with a cold glass of beer or cider, but they are great any time!

April 21, 2017

The flavour of these cheesies is perfect for the spicy lover in your home! I found they had a nice kick to them, just the right amount of jalapeno flavour. Spice was not overpowering which is good I will definitely be buying more!

March 31, 2017

These aren't the best things for you to snack on but they taste amazing.
    I have a hard time with spicy food and absolutely love these with a nice cold glass of pepsi