Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews

October 13, 2018

A Classic

This is my go to snack. I love it. It’s delicious, has a nice flavor and texture. If you haven’t tried it, you should. It’s been a favourite indulgence of mine for a long time!

September 25, 2018

Yummy

Smartfood popcorn is delicious. I have to hide it from my family because it’s my snack. I munch on it to relax. It tastes so good and trust me it’s so hard not to eat the whole bag.

September 25, 2018

A yummy snack

A delicious snack for any movie night. Love the taste, although be prepared for sticky fingers. The coating likes to build up on them. But overall, a pretty great popcorn.

September 11, 2018

Pop corn lover but...

I love pop corn so I eat them quite often, however I would love these flavour to be a tad less artificial and more organic! Still great snack on the healthier side

April 02, 2018

Snack time!

tasty popcorn without the wait or the mess. I love that I can just open a bag and have popcorn right there. I am big on travel snack ans this one makes the list for sure! it tastes great and is full of flavor without having to use a microwave.

March 27, 2018

Best popcorn!

Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn is the best popcorn you can get! The cheesy goodness is to die for. I definitely prefer this over any other brand. This is a must have for watching movies or just to have at a party!

March 23, 2018

Delicious

This is my go to smack! I could eat this everyday! I love love love this popcorn! I have tried other brands of the white cheddar and they do not even compare

March 17, 2018

Smartfood white cheddar

Smartfood white cheddar popcorn is one of my favorite snacks! It is tasty and a handy take along snack. It has amazing white cheddar flavor and one of my faves!

March 10, 2018

I can eat a whole bag in one sitting

These white cheddar popcorn is to die for! once you start eating you just can't stop eating them.. not sure what it is .. but you just can't!

Each of the popcorn is equally dusted with the white cheddar goodness, and you just want to lick you fingers after eating as it's so good.. and it's not too salty

February 14, 2018

Go to snack!

I buy this every week. Nice to have a snack that won’t destroy my waistline and tastes so rich and cheesy. A bowl fills me up without packing on the pounds.