Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 39 in Chips & Popcorn

May 26, 2017

I usually have a snack in the evening before bed while watching tv and
    Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn is my choice. It is better than any other popcorn
    out there including any Orville products.
    It's very flavourful and much better for you than chips. Although I find
    it a bit pricy, it's light and fluffy and a nice snack at night.

May 21, 2017

I'm not a chip eater I have always liked less heavy snacks and I fell in love with smart pop white cheddar in my opinion its better then any other popcorn brand around I have tried even Orville brand popcorn and smart pop is so much lighter its like the popcorn is as fresh as if you just popped it I definitely recommend and I will always have some in my house.

May 15, 2017

A great evening snack without the added butter and crap like most popcorn. I love the flavor. It is light and not too heavy. The amount you get in the bag is incredible, a great value. The popcorn itself has a good crunch to it, and it is light and airy.

May 10, 2017

There's nothing better than the yumminess of licking your fingers after eating Smartfood! It's light, so it doesn't make you feel heavy - or guilty - after eating it... although for me that simply means I can eat more of it! You can also buy it in a box of smaller, more calorie-wise bags - which is a perfect size for snacks when you're out and about, as well as for lunch boxes etc.

May 05, 2017

Smartfood white cheddar popcorn is is all around a grate snack from the taste to the price not to mention the kids love it so I'm very satisfied with the product.

May 01, 2017

I love Smartfood ! All of there flavours of popcorn are so good ! But the white cheddar is deffently a goto in my house hold I can buy a bag a of theese with out them being gone in a day! The white cheddar taste is amazing and it leaves the yummy cheesy residue like Cheetos but better ! (I know I'm gross hehe) the only thing I would change is less cernels ! The always get stuck in my teeth and take hours of flossing to get out !

May 01, 2017

One of my favorite snacks! The cheddar flavouring is not artificial at all, and a small bag is enough to satisfy my tastebuds. I don't feel as bad either because the calorie intake is lower than any small bag of chips.

April 25, 2017

I love popcorn.. Its such a good healthy snack. This Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn is so yummy. I love that is light and its like you never have any kernels in the bottom of the bag. Not sure how they get there popcorn to pop bigger than any other I have seen. Great taste too

April 22, 2017

My kids love Smartfood white cheddar popcorn! It's their favorite snack, especially for when we have movie nights! It's very satisfying, salty (not too salty though!) and crunchy! It's perfect to snack on

April 18, 2017

Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn is an amazing snack!!! I love the way it tastes and I love packing it up to bring with me to have as a snack at school. It tastes delicious and its healthy!

Trump