Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews

October 04, 2017

Good popcorn!

I enjoy its flavour, really cheese but not overwhelming. It is a family favourite. Nice texture, always nice and fresh. A product that is easy to find anywhere.

October 03, 2017

Love love love !

I love smart food popcorn! White cheddar is my favourite flavour.

They're very cheap and so easy to buy since they can be found at almost every store around.

The flavour of them is great. Each piece has the same amount of flavour. They are a filling snack and great for any event. We always put a bowl out at any family get together, friend games nights, etc. They are a favourite amongst everyone.

October 03, 2017

the best

All of my friends and I are obsessed with Smart Pop! we buy it for parties and get togethers, and when we go camping or out to the cabin. we all love it and will completely demolish a bag. If I am out buying chips for something I always buy Smart Pop if it is available. Each kernel is so packed with seasoning and flavour and its just a delicious high quality popcorn snack

10 year user

I've been eating this popcorn for over 10 years.
    I am in love with the cheesy taste and the popcorn combined.
    also not too horrible on calories! my go to always!

PopCorn

Pour ma part j'ai essayée le popcorn au Cheddar blanc et je dois vous dire que j'ai adorée. Maintenant quand J'en vois à l'épicerie J'en rapporte à la maison. Je le recommande à tous car il est très bon.

August 01, 2017

Love this product the taste is amazing and it's already pooped kids love it and love when you get coupons for it would love to be able to get more coupons..

Ils sont si bons!

Ce n'est définitivement pas une grignotine santé, par contre ces popcorns saura vous faire plaisir dans vos cheat day. Parfait pour les journées grises et pluvieuse à écouter des films à la maison sous la doudou. Leur gout est très doux, juste suffisamment goûteux pour faire la différence entre un popcorn normal et celui au cheddar blanc. Par contre, il est très salissant pour vos doigts.

July 02, 2017

So tasty

This popcorn is just amazing! It has just the right amount of white cheddar cheesy goodness without making it overwhelming. This is the perfect time anytime, every time!

July 02, 2017

A yummy go-to

I have loved this popcorn since my teens. It is so flavourful and amazing, but definitely not a health food. It's a great indulgent treat and great quality. I like to stock up when it goes on sale.

Similar to Cheetos, it will leave your fingers covered in "dust", so it's not the best food to try and multi-task with, but is great when watching tv or a movie.

Many brands have tried to duplicate the white cheddar flavour, but this is still my favourite. Definitely worth a try if you are one of the few people left on earth who have not tried this yet.

June 15, 2017

Yummy

They say you can't just have one when it comes to chips. I can't have just a handful when it comes to this delicious popcorn. It helps that it's on the healthier side without sacrificing the taste!