Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews

April 30, 2019

Great movie night snack

I buy this every few weeks for our family movie night snack. The cheddar flavour is just right not too overpowering. Better than other brands of popcorn you find at the grocery store.

April 24, 2019

Yum!

This is my go to if I don’t have any other popcorn in the house. I either buy the white cheddar or the cheddar and jalapeño for a late night snack watching movies

April 24, 2019

Popcorn

I love smartfood white cheddar popcorn. It is one of my go to snacks. Taste better than chips. Not greasy like some popcorn. Has alot of cheddar flavor. Perfect for snacking

January 29, 2019

Yummy

I love this! It is one of the best popcorn I’ve ever tried, it is very tasty and delicious, perfect snack for the movies or a party. I would definitely recommend this.

October 13, 2018

A Classic

This is my go to snack. I love it. It’s delicious, has a nice flavor and texture. If you haven’t tried it, you should. It’s been a favourite indulgence of mine for a long time!

September 25, 2018
    Vermont, United States

Yummy

Smartfood popcorn is delicious. I have to hide it from my family because it’s my snack. I munch on it to relax. It tastes so good and trust me it’s so hard not to eat the whole bag.

September 25, 2018
    Missouri, United States

A yummy snack

A delicious snack for any movie night. Love the taste, although be prepared for sticky fingers. The coating likes to build up on them. But overall, a pretty great popcorn.

September 11, 2018

Pop corn lover but...

I love pop corn so I eat them quite often, however I would love these flavour to be a tad less artificial and more organic! Still great snack on the healthier side

April 02, 2018

Snack time!

tasty popcorn without the wait or the mess. I love that I can just open a bag and have popcorn right there. I am big on travel snack ans this one makes the list for sure! it tastes great and is full of flavor without having to use a microwave.

March 27, 2018

Best popcorn!

Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn is the best popcorn you can get! The cheesy goodness is to die for. I definitely prefer this over any other brand. This is a must have for watching movies or just to have at a party!