Lay's Potato Chips Reviews

Lay's baked potato crisp is made with 100 percent pure sunflower oil. The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommended that most of the fats you eat be mono and polyunsaturated fats. Sunflower oil is 90% mono and polyunsaturated fats and has 0 grams trans fat.

July 29, 2018

Oh Yes

Did I tell you I am a chip monster. I love these chips. Salt and pepper are a great flavour to dip with cream cheese or salsa. Yummy in my tummy....

May 06, 2018

Love lays!

Lays are the go to brand of chips for any occasion, or if you just feel like having chips!! Household favourites for us are: ketchup, cheddar and sour cream and dill pickle

March 03, 2018

My go to snack

I;m sure you know what I mean by, sometimes you just need to binge on snacks and Netflix.....
    For me lays chips are always included in the snack shopping trip.

November 09, 2017

Oh My Yumm!

ok Salt & Pepper is the best every day use of the seasonings on the table. But in Chippie form they are so much tastier. Such a crispy crunchy thin potato chip Fried with perfect amount of SeaSalt and Pepper dashed ontop for a pack of taste. LAYS is always such a yummy choice

May 18, 2017

Ces croustilles sont une pure merveille. Ils goûtent tellement bon, ils sont unique. Ils sont très croustillant et ils sont parfait pour une soirée film en amoureux. Je vous les recommande fortement.

May 18, 2017

These have always been the best chips. Light and crunchy. Just the perfect amount of salt added. Never a stall, burn or discolour chip in the bag. Perfectly fried potato flavor. In a crisp and salty treat. I highly recommend them.

May 05, 2017

La saveur sel et poivre est vraiment beaucoup aimé dans notre famille et même les enfants qui n'aiment pas le poivre adorent cette saveur. C'est un incontournable lors des fêtes chez nous.

May 05, 2017

I love these chips.. these are ones that I used to always have in the house.. I wasn't sure about them when they first came out.. but I love them. I have tried other brands.. but they must be lays.

May 03, 2017

These are one of my favourite flavours of chips ever. The combination of the sea salt and black pepper just mix so good together. Me and my mom usually have to stop ourselves before we eat the whole bag.

April 18, 2017

I love Lays potato chips. They have so many different flavours to choose from and they are all pretty spot on. They are very crispy and crunchy and come in many varieties. I love the ketchup flavour best!