Lay's Potato Chips Reviews
Ranked #2 in Chips & Popcorn

Lay's baked potato crisp is made with 100 percent pure sunflower oil. The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommended that most of the fats you eat be mono and polyunsaturated fats. Sunflower oil is 90% mono and polyunsaturated fats and has 0 grams trans fat.

May 18, 2017

Ces croustilles sont une pure merveille. Ils goûtent tellement bon, ils sont unique. Ils sont très croustillant et ils sont parfait pour une soirée film en amoureux. Je vous les recommande fortement.

May 18, 2017

These have always been the best chips. Light and crunchy. Just the perfect amount of salt added. Never a stall, burn or discolour chip in the bag. Perfectly fried potato flavor. In a crisp and salty treat. I highly recommend them.

May 05, 2017

La saveur sel et poivre est vraiment beaucoup aimé dans notre famille et même les enfants qui n'aiment pas le poivre adorent cette saveur. C'est un incontournable lors des fêtes chez nous.

May 05, 2017

I love these chips.. these are ones that I used to always have in the house.. I wasn't sure about them when they first came out.. but I love them. I have tried other brands.. but they must be lays.

May 03, 2017

These are one of my favourite flavours of chips ever. The combination of the sea salt and black pepper just mix so good together. Me and my mom usually have to stop ourselves before we eat the whole bag.

April 18, 2017

I love Lays potato chips. They have so many different flavours to choose from and they are all pretty spot on. They are very crispy and crunchy and come in many varieties. I love the ketchup flavour best!

April 01, 2017

I absolutely love this flavor combination. Lays chips are nice and crispy yet also light and not greasy like some other chips! I appreciate that lays chips are gluten free allowing me to indulge in one of my favorite snacks.

March 30, 2017

Omg my Favorite! I gotta eat my Lays ! Yup! Favorite is Ketchup but omg anything will do, is all Yummy! :D Love love love! I highly recommand it! I really love my Potatoe Chips to be all white with no dark spots like other companies, this item is very very High Quality, you can tell they choose the Best Poatoes for these chip! AAA+++++Thank you for existing! :D

March 19, 2017

I love Lay's potato chips, they are my favorite and the only ones I actually buy, I prefer the plain salty chips and I like black pepper - so what's not to like?

March 06, 2017

Lay's salt and pepper potato chips are a nice change from the regular flavours. I love how light and crispy they are with a nice cracked pepper taste. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed these.