Special K Popcorn Chips Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 37 in Chips & Popcorn

Special K® Popcorn Chips are just 80 calories per 20-chip serving. Try Sweet & Salty or classic Butter flavour instead of your usual popcorn for movie night!

May 14, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit car il était en spécial. J'ai tout simplement adoré ces croustilles Special K, et pas seulement toute ma famille aussi adoré. C'est un achat assuré mais je vais attendre les spéciaux.

May 11, 2017

I bought this Special K Popcorn Chips as I needed something different, I buy a lot of potato chips that lately have been weighing me down, so the packaging looks tempting and inviting, well the package was right!!! DELICIOUS LIGHT AIREY AND BUTTERY, I can't wait to taste the other flavors WTG KELLOGGS!!

May 10, 2017

My nan had these in her pantry so I tryed them.....needless to say ive got a new favorite snack thats like 100 times better than salty potato chips!!!

May 10, 2017

These are an addicting snack! I like the taste but I rarely buy them as I am not too impressed with the nutritional value and igredients, which is the case for most crackers and chips nowadays.. they taste good but are not. Ery healthy although they advertise themselves as such.

May 04, 2017

J'aime tellement cette petite collation. Lorsque j'ai un creux je me sens moins coupable de manger cela que des chips. Le goût est très bon et en plus de cela il y a peu de calorie. Je vous le recommande fortement.

May 04, 2017

These are really good chips if you are looking for an alternative to your regular chip that is healthier. The texture is a little bit harder than I would ordinarily like but they aren't that bad.

April 26, 2017

These are one of my favourite healthier movie time snacks. I am a chips person and i need crunchy to snack on and this satisfies my need everytime and I can't seem to keep my husbands hand out of the box either.

April 18, 2017

These special k popcorn chips are an amazing product!! I love the way they taste and how great they are. Theyr a mix between a popcorn and a chip, which is so fun! I reccomend these to anyone looking for a light yet salty snack

April 18, 2017

They may be good for you but I found these to be really bland tasting I had a coupon and bought them ,the price was good and was lots available but I didn't care for

April 13, 2017

I was really disappointed in this product - so salty and it had a stickiness about it that made it unappealing to me. I tried to like it but it just did not satisfy me in the taste or texture categories