CHI Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 2395 in Hair Care

Achieve professional results with this CHi Ceraic Flat Hairstyling Iron. For more information, go to www.folica.com/brands/chi/flat-iron

March 17, 2017

This is the most amazing straightener. I have been using this brand for approximately 10 years and it has never let me down. I am only one my second one (touch wood) and the first one had to be replaced as I dropped it and the plate came off. They heat up fast and hair does not get tangled among the plates. They are easy to clean and they make hair poker straight and soft. Also great for curling as it is super easy with this straightener. Worth every penny!

March 17, 2017

CHI makes awesome flat irons. Heats up fairly quickly and is small and easy to use on my hair, even the harder-to-reach scalp bits. Leaves hair looking smooth and straight. My favourite flat iron, after GHD.

January 07, 2017

Was hot enough, quick with heat, the build was OK, was dead after a few months. Plugged in it heated within a few minutes. Re build was OK it was a little wiggly where the plastic met. Couldn't handle straightening my hair.

January 06, 2017

I don't own my own Chi due to how insanely overpriced they are, but I have used my friends' ones in the past and they do work very well. I don't know if it's any better than a cheaper ceramic straightener, but I was impressed.

September 14, 2016

This is the best flat iron I have ever used. It doesn't dry out my hair and leave it super soft and sleek. I have tried others but the results did not come close to the CHI.

August 15, 2016

Ce fer plat fonctionne à merveille!! Il atteind sa température maximale en quelques secondes et je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il abîme mes cheveux. Je l'utilise autant pour raidir que pour friser mes cheveux et ces deux techniques fonctionnent très bien. Deux petites choses que j'aurais aimé avec ce fer: #1 - un régulateur de température #2 - un support pour qu'il me touche pas la surface, car j'ai déjà brulé deux serviettes depuis que je l'utilise. Mais mis à part ces deux petites suggestions, je recommende fortement ce fer plat. Vous l'aimerez, c'est certain!!

May 17, 2016

This is one of my favorite ones that I have tried (and believe I have tried many) I have extremely curly hair and this works really well for me I would recommend this one for sure

April 04, 2016

I just bought this straightner and it does not disappoint me yet. Like all iron they are way over priced but it worth every penny. leaves your hair nice and smooth

April 04, 2016

I paid around $150 for my hair straightener about 6 or 7 years ago and I've never had an issue with it in all this time. It gets hot really quickly and it doesn't damage my hair while straightening it, glides smoothly over.

February 17, 2016

Love this!

I've had two of these flat irons and they don't disappoint. I only got a new one because my godchild went to college and I gave her mine. Don't hesitate! Totally worth every penny!