CHI Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron Reviews
#30 in Hair Care

Achieve professional results with this CHi Ceraic Flat Hairstyling Iron. For more information, go to www.folica.com/brands/chi/flat-iron

October 10, 2017

This product changed my life

I have the worst hair and until I got this straightener, I was always embarrassed by my hair, especially on rainy or humid days. This product definitely does what it claims. It's hot so it works fast saving you time in the morning when getting ready and it keeps my hair straight all day, even in the humidity.

2.7/5

September 28, 2017

Not for thick long hair

I would not recommend for thick curly hair, as it does not make super straight and takes forever for results. I think GS or another brand would be better.

September 20, 2017

Best Straightener I have ever owned

I always bought a cheap straightener and when I decided to invest in CHI I never looked back. I have had CHI for many years and I love it. It stays hot a long time and has temp control. Easy to clean as well.

September 06, 2017

Best straightener I've ever had

I have long thick hair and a lot of it and I absolutely love my chi straightener. I originally bought one online (because they are so expensive) and I had it for at least 5-6 years before it finally gave out on me. I've since bought a new one and had it for about 3 years now and I haven't had any problems, I use it all the time. It heats up quick and glides smoothly.

July 31, 2017

Would recommend for people with thick hair

I have very thick, poofy hair and it would always take hours to straighten it with other straighteners, but when I got the Chi, it made things simple. It only takes me about 15 mins to get my hair straight and it makes wonderful curls as well

1.3/5

July 16, 2017

Burns my hair

Okay so I don't know how big chi is around everywhere else but it's huge here in the south. I guess because it's so humid everyone just assumes we all have frizzy hair because of the humidity but I think it's the straighteners. We all use chis!!! And my chi that I spent $100 burns the heck out of my hair. And doesn't straighten it. I have extremely thick hair, and it doesn't like the chi at all.

July 04, 2017

Love my flat iron

This is my favorite flat iron. I have had it for over 7 years and it still works like it is brand new! I have fine, very thin hair and it doesn't damage my hair.

June 21, 2017

The best one!

I love my Chi! It is the only straightener that makes my hair fully straight. It is easy to use and does not take long to heat up. It is also great for curling my hair! It is such a staple in my hair routine. A definate must have!!

June 16, 2017

Best flat iron ever

I will never purchase another flat iron ever again other then CHI. These work amazing. It doesn't wreck my hair or make it dry. It looks so healthy and shiny after I flat iron my hair. Excellent. Highly recommended.

June 07, 2017

Very good quality iron. I am on my 2nd one in probably 15 years. My first one seemed to be defective and when i contacted the company they sent a new one without any problem. Very good iron that gets hot quick and works great.