CHI Infra Shampoo

CHI Infra Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #573 out of 1074 in Shampoo

September 28, 2016

I bought this shampoo because I have the serum for my hair straightener. It promises to sleep and de frizz, and I'm not sure it really lives up to that. It's just a neutral for me. It smells nice- but a bit strong. I used the serum with it.

September 28, 2016

I bought this shampoo because it was recommended to me by my hair dresser. She suggested it because I like to heat style my hair a lot. This shampoo claims to protect hair against the damaging effects of heat styling, and to add moisture back into the hair. I do like the scent, but I found after about a month of use that it stopped cleaning my hair. I would use it and notice that when my hair dried, a really greasy feeling would be left by the roots. I have used various other shampoos since and have not experienced this same problem. I also did not notice any evidence of heat protection or moisturization. I find the price extremely high for the results that they claim to deliver but fall short on.

June 08, 2015

Smells amazing! Leaves my hair shiny and very soft! Love it!

April 07, 2015

Smells amazing wish they had cologne in this scent

January 28, 2015

I love my Chi straightener, their smoothing cream and heat protector sprays but I am on the fence with this shampoo. It smells amazing but it weighs down my hair which it the opposite effect that I want. Don't think I would purchase it again.

September 10, 2014

This shampoo left my hair so smooth. A little went a long way and it smelled pretty good. There are many products that work just as well that are cheaper. Its still a nice product.

September 02, 2014

Love this and the conditioner. Have curly hair and always use this when straitening. Keeps hair soft and doesn't damage

July 08, 2014

This shampoo is terrific ! Keeps my colour and improves texture of my hair

June 21, 2014

I received the Chi Infra Shampoo free at the resort I was vacationing and decided to give it a try instead of the shampoo I typically purchase. This product is amazing. I have never had my hair left so soft, and tangle free. I noticed a difference in my hair within a week. It had moisture, volume, and became soft to the touch. I have really long hair and typically have to use a lot more of a product when applying but I do not require as much CHI shampoo when applying Although this product can be quite expensive I think it is a product worth purchasing and if not using on a regular basis then having it to use when your hair need a pick me up. I think that it's worth the money you pay for the product quality you receive and I don't think you will be disappointed.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker