Chi Silk Infusion Reviews
#541 in Hair Care

CHI Transformation System Silk Infusion helps strengthen your hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build-up. Alcohol free, enriched with pure silk and wheat and soy proteins.

January 14, 2018

Love it! Will continue to Buy

It's a luxurious oil that leaves my hair silky shiny, Love it! Have treated and colored hair quite Abit, this has helped return it to a healthier appearance.

September 01, 2017

Have purchased this product several times. Have also bought

I have purchased this product several times. I like it so much I have purchased other products of this brand name. Each product does what I want it to. Excellent

September 01, 2017

This gives you the hair of an angel

I've been using this product for years and am obsessed with it!! I bought it because my hairdresser used it on me and my hair had never felt so soft! It is a little pricy but it works wonders!

July 24, 2017

Definitely a straightening staple

All you need is a pea sized amount for past shoulder length hair. I use it on dry hair just before straightening (focus on ends and you can even use a tad after for additional shine). It's helped my hair maintain its health in-between trims. I usually don't blow dry my hair, but when I'm in a rush and need to, I run a little of it in my hair before doing so (don't add more if you're going to straighten after). I've had the same bottle for 2 years now and I'm not even half way done!

June 26, 2017

A great product for static

The Chi silk infusion oil is a great product if you have hair that holds a lot of static and gets a lot of fly away hairs. It is also great for cutting down on frizz. You need to only use a small drop though because if you use too much, your hair can get pretty greasy.

June 22, 2017

Smooth and sleek hair

This is an effective silicone type of serum that definitely smooths out frizzies and flyaways. I find it is quite heavy though so I have to use a very small amount otherwise my hair is super flat. It does give a very nice smooth and sleek look to straight hair and my hair is very shiny when using it. A little goes a long way, so although it is pricey, the bottle lasts almost a couple of years for me with regular use. There is a strong scent upon application but fades quickly.

May 27, 2017

This runs on the pricier side but it works wonders. I use it daily and makes my hair so soft and shiny. Absolutely recommend it! This also makes my hair smell nice

March 15, 2017

I got my hair done recently (straightening and cut) and at the end of a four hour long process, my hairdresser used this on my hair. Not only was my hair silky smooth, but it looked amazing. It had a nice shine and looked so much healthier. Everyone thought I had dyed my hair as well, but I had not. It really livened my hair up. Now I have to go out and get my own bottle.

August 11, 2016

This serum is a little pricey. The scent reminds me of mens cologne, but it's not repulsive. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. It doesn't make my hair look greasy nor does it weigh my hair down. I use this product in conjunction with a flat iron as a heat protectant.

July 20, 2016

Love it! Ideally I would prefer to find it on sale, because it is pretty pricey, but that being said it lasts a long time! Great for hydrating and protecting ends, I've tried a lot of other stuff but nothing quite compares.