Chipits Dark Chocolate Chips Reviews
#602 in Chocolate

January 02, 2018

Love Chipits!

I usually bake with semi-sweet chocolate chips but these were on sale and I was making a banana bread so I decided to give them a go. I was not disappointed. When i think dark chocolate I think bitter. That was not the case with these dark chocolate chips. They were not overly sweet or bitter.They were perfect. The chocolate was smooth and creamy. They would taste get in any baked good or topped on if cream. It's made up of 50% cocoa which is most likely the reason they didn't tasteoverly bitter. The back of the package has a double chocolate chip cookie recipe that I will definitely be trying in the near future. I'm definitely looking forward to trying other Chipits flavors since I ventured away for my usual semi sweet and milk chocolate chips I normally purchase.

June 01, 2017

I use this in cookies and banana bread and i just love them. Am a big fan of dark chocolate and this is the perfect addition to my baked goods. Delicious and easy to find in a grocery store.

February 02, 2017

Dark chocolate is my favourite type of chocolate ever!!!!! Even though I enjoy eating any brand of dark chocolate, some are better quality and the taste of the chocolate is better, like this one !

December 04, 2016

Loved these chocolate chips. The dark chocolate is perfect for baking and even adding as toppings to desserts. It has a great mouth feel and I will definitely be buying it often.

May 26, 2015

Great for baking. Taste delicious!