Chips Ahoy chunks Reviews
#246 in Grocery

July 08, 2020

my favorite

These are my favorite cookies since a really long time now. A box of sweetness, which is very easily liked by all. My family love these and cant wait for them to go in deal all the time.

January 18, 2020

amazing cookie!

its one of the best cookies i`ve ever had! its always crunchy and tastes so good! a nice way to eat is warm the cookie and eat it with a great spoon of ice cream

January 08, 2020
    Alabama, United States

The amazing cookie

I have tried for years to find a cookie that was fresh satisfying band tasty.This product definitely hit the spot'.My youngest daughter eats a snack with cookies and milk thanks to this product.Thank you

October 04, 2019

Good With Milk

These are good, but I really only enjoy them when I have a glass of milk to dunk into to soften them up. They're very hard cookies and that's just not my preference. I feel like I'm eating unhealthy without the satisfaction of indulgence. Nothing compared to homemade, but great for what they are.

April 01, 2019

Cookies for life

Are you kidding me? How could I not love chips ahoy.. these cookies are so good I like to microwave mine so the chocolate melts yummm... and ovi I dip them in milk

January 25, 2019

Mes biscuits préférés!!

Ici ce sont les biscuits préférés de toute la famille!! Même moi qui est difficile côté biscuit ,je les adore! Pas trop dur, pas trop mous et avec de gros morceaux de chocolat, miam! J'adore aussi acheter la version à trois sortes de pépites de chocolat!

September 25, 2018
    Vermont, United States

Yummy

Oh these are so good. I am a huge fan of homemade cookies but sometimes it’s to hot to bake so I will grab these instead. They always taste so good and yes you must dunk in milk.

January 20, 2018

Chocolaty chunks

Myself and my whole family, including my hubby and our 3 kids absolutely love these cookies! The chocolate chunks are big. These cookies are absolutely delicious with a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of tea! They're the perfect chocolaty treat!

January 19, 2018

This tastes wonderful.

The moment I opened the pack of cookies it was wonderful when I put it in y mouth is as mouthwatering and when I finished the cookie I continued until I finished the whole pack it was beautiful.

January 15, 2018

So good

These cookies are so good, especially when they are dipped in milk! They have just the right amount of crunch and a great cookie to chocolate chip ratio. They are great to pack for on the go as a snack, or to eat at home. I always pick up a bag of these when I am grocery shopping, especially when they go on sale for 1.50!