Chips Ahoy chunks Reviews
#369 in Grocery

October 04, 2019

Good With Milk

These are good, but I really only enjoy them when I have a glass of milk to dunk into to soften them up. They're very hard cookies and that's just not my preference. I feel like I'm eating unhealthy without the satisfaction of indulgence. Nothing compared to homemade, but great for what they are.

April 01, 2019

Cookies for life

Are you kidding me? How could I not love chips ahoy.. these cookies are so good I like to microwave mine so the chocolate melts yummm... and ovi I dip them in milk

January 25, 2019

Mes biscuits préférés!!

Ici ce sont les biscuits préférés de toute la famille!! Même moi qui est difficile côté biscuit ,je les adore! Pas trop dur, pas trop mous et avec de gros morceaux de chocolat, miam! J'adore aussi acheter la version à trois sortes de pépites de chocolat!

September 25, 2018
    Vermont, United States

Yummy

Oh these are so good. I am a huge fan of homemade cookies but sometimes it’s to hot to bake so I will grab these instead. They always taste so good and yes you must dunk in milk.

January 20, 2018

Chocolaty chunks

Myself and my whole family, including my hubby and our 3 kids absolutely love these cookies! The chocolate chunks are big. These cookies are absolutely delicious with a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of tea! They're the perfect chocolaty treat!

January 19, 2018

This tastes wonderful.

The moment I opened the pack of cookies it was wonderful when I put it in y mouth is as mouthwatering and when I finished the cookie I continued until I finished the whole pack it was beautiful.

January 15, 2018

So good

These cookies are so good, especially when they are dipped in milk! They have just the right amount of crunch and a great cookie to chocolate chip ratio. They are great to pack for on the go as a snack, or to eat at home. I always pick up a bag of these when I am grocery shopping, especially when they go on sale for 1.50!

January 15, 2018

Biggest Weakness in a Cookie

This is my biggest weakness! I will eat an entire bag to myself! The ratio of cookie to chocolate is perfect. They're usually a great price and and they taste fantastic. A classic cookie everyone would love.

May 15, 2017

Chips Ahoy is the best chocolate chip cookie by far when it comes to buying cookies that are pre packaged. They don't have too little or too many chocolate chips and they taste is always great.. Very good for dunking..

January 15, 2016

Delicious cookies, these go fast in my house! Very chocolatey!