Christie Toppables Crackers Reviews
#11 in Crackers

April 10, 2019

MY GO-TO CRACKER!

If you've NEVER tried these, you simply must.

I was hooked after my 1st cracker.
    Friends who visit ALWAYS ask what type of cracker this is.

NOT too salty.
    Perfect amount of salt.
    VERY butter, light, tasting cracker.

EXCELLENT MATCH with cheese, pate, meats, peanut butter,.
    The one cracker you will ALWAYS FIND on every cheese platter I make.

Also FAB on their own.

FRESHNESS is easier to monitor as there's 3 INDIVIDUAL packages in box. This makes them great for travelling.

If you can, buy them on sale & STOCK UP (2019 Toronto $1.99 on sale)!

February 27, 2018

I love these!

These crackers are a great go-to snack. They go perfectly with cheese (marbled is my preference) and they are great even on their own. Definitely worth the buy!

September 26, 2017

very tasty and great with dip

I have bought Toppables crackers for a long time ...They taste great,my family loves them.They make a great snack for kids and adults too!!!
    I usually make a snack tray with meats and cheese,and I always include these crackers.

Love them!

These crackers are super delicious and "buttery" as others have mentioned. Like Ritz, but not as salty/oily. Like the name suggests they are highly toppable with pretty much anything - cheese, meats, avocado, etc. I like that they are a bigger sized cracker and they come in 3 separate sleeves so they don't get all stale. I always see them on sale for like 1.99$

Delicious Crackers

I really enjoy Christie Toppables Crackers. I purchase mine at Walmart or Freshco. I like to eat these crackers on their own as they have a buttery, delicious flavour. I always have them in my house for my grandson and I love that they come in three separate sleeves so that you always have fresh crackers.

Yum

Christie toppables crackers are delicious . They're not my go-to but great nonetheless. They're a butter tasting cracker and they kind of remind me of ritz crackers . $3 dollars for a 454gram box which is great . They're not too salty and they don't dry out my mouth like some other crackers can .

Delicious and Fresh!

Christie Toppable Crackers are definitely one of my favourite crackers! I love their buttery flavour! These crackers come in a box with three separate sleeves so that you always have fresh crackers!

May 11, 2017

These are the best snack crackers for the price. There are 3 seperate sleeves of crackers so there are no stale crackers. There are endless possibilities for toppings.

March 25, 2017

The best way to describe these crackers is to compare them to the ritz crackers but less greasy. I love to have these crackers topped with cream
    Cheese as a late night snack when I'm craving something with a salty taste. It's also perfect for toddlers to take a nibble on when you are on the go.

October 05, 2016

OMG I love these Toppable Crackers by Christie. They are so buttery and flaky. You also get 454 gram box for $3. There are 3 sections each in their own individual package inside the box so you don't have to worry about them getting stale. They are more sweet too than a basic social cracker. I love the on their own as they don't dry your mouth out like soda cracker. Peanut butter is super good on these, add banana too. Also, perfect for cream based soups like Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Tomato, or Broccoli and Cheese. The ingredients are basic and look like a recipe you would follow at home. No chemicals in these guys. I recommend these for sure.