Christie Vegetable Thins Reviews
#7 in Crackers

0.7/5

January 02, 2020

New Recipe? Gross!

I purchased a box this past summer and when I went to use them thought that maybe they had gone stale as they were almost soft and did not look like they had been baked long enough. The taste was off so was the texture. I purchased another box recently and it was the same thing. It seems that they have changed the recipe and how they are baked. The nice crispy texture with flakes of "veggies" in it is gone and so is the flavour. Will not purchase these again.

March 19, 2019

Surprisingly tasty!

Saw them on sale the other day so I decided to give them a try. They were surprisingly tasty! Not greasy at all, and not overly salty like many other crackers out there. Bonus that it’s made with natural ingredients which makes it to be perfect snacks for me and my kids. My kids (who are picky eaters) love them too! I would definitely buy them again.

November 19, 2018

Healthy snack with natural ingredients

I like that wheat thins have all natural ingredients, and I like that they have few calories per serving but still keep your cravings at bay.

I like to have mine with cheese and pepperoni or spicy salami.

October 03, 2018

Classic

I have been eating this crackers for as long as I remember. I don’t buy them weekly, but they are one of my favourite crackers. I love them with some old cheddar and a green olive. So good!

May 22, 2018

Wow

These are a must have. They are salty and crunchy and perfect paired with some cheese. Or just straight from the box. And the "vegetable" part makes you feel like maybe it's actually healthy!

May 02, 2018

Original flavour for the win!

I love eating crackers and often eat them as a snack on their own without any toppings. i like these cause they are filled with flavor even the original!
    My husband likes them too which is a plus. definitely a must try!

April 16, 2018

A good snack!

I like eating these vegetable thin crackers as a snack in the afternoon or in the evening with cheddar cheese on it. I like the taste of these crackers they don't taste like they have vegetables in them. I like how they are not a bitter tasting cracker. I recommend these crackers to everyone who likes a crackers to snack on with a excellent taste!

September 24, 2017

tasty snack

These are one of my favorite vegetable chips. They are crispy, crunchy and have a great vegetable flavour. They area bit on a oily side so it does feel like you are eating junk food, but a handful feels like a great substitute compared to chips.

September 06, 2017

Love!!

One of our fav snacks! We love them plain or dipped in ranch dressing. So good for any age, from my hubby to our 3 year old daughter. They're crispy & fresh, always!! Highly recommended!!

June 28, 2017

Vegetables in cracker form

I grew up eating these for snack either alone or with cheese. They taste like vegetables in a cracker. They have a fresh vegetable taste but you can also taste the grains and there is a nice texture to the crackers. These can be found at a good price at Walmart. They are good to have as a snack at anytime of day.