Christie Vegetable Thins Reviews
Ranked #103 in Grocery

September 06, 2017

Love!!

One of our fav snacks! We love them plain or dipped in ranch dressing. So good for any age, from my hubby to our 3 year old daughter. They're crispy & fresh, always!! Highly recommended!!

May 09, 2017

I love these Crackers for all occassions, they make the perfect snack with so much Vegetable Flavor. They are good for you and have a great crunch. They are perfectly sized. My Daughter could eat a hole box every day if she could. They are great! Make a nice light healthy snack. Just need Cheese and Kobassa

March 31, 2017

I have been eating Christie Vegetable Thins for as long as I can remember. We constantly have them in our cupboard. We always serve them with cheese and meet at our get togethers. I usually add them to my lunch with some cheese to snack on during the day.

March 30, 2017

My favorite cracker of all time. I could probably open a bag and eat it all in one sitting
    Don't need anything else to go with this, not like you would with any other plain crackers as this is jam packed full with taste

March 30, 2017

There was a time when I lived off of these crackers. They are delicious! Packed full of veggie flavour in every bite. I had to stop buying them because I would sit and eat an entire box in one sitting. They are the perfect snack, just portion them out first ha ha!!

July 23, 2016

I love to snack with these. They are a nice thin cracker width a great taste. I dip them into veggie dips and also put cheese on them sometimes for a different taste.

July 22, 2016

Loving these thin crackers. They taste so good plus it has a good nutritional value, lower calories salt and fat. My son loves it as well. Perfect for snacking

July 22, 2016

These have been my all time fave crackers ever since I was a little kid. Now I get to share them with my kids. They are a great snack on there own or paired with meat and cheese or even dip. You can't beat the price either

July 22, 2016

Veggie thins are my absolute favourite at the moment. My son has turned into a picky eater but has been loving these right along with me.
    They are priced great, especially on sale. And they taste amazing. I have a hard time not eating half the box in one sitting.

July 22, 2016

I started eating these crackers a couple of years ago. I started to eat these as a healthier snack, I would pair these with some sliced turkey and pickle.

These crackers have a great taste to them and I also eat these all the time by themselves. My son eats these as well and I usually keep a bag full in my purse for a snack on the go in the car, etc. Defiantly my favourite crackers.