Christie Vegetable Thins Reviews
#7 in Crackers

July 21, 2016

These have been my all time fave crackers ever since I was a little kid. Now I get to share them with my kids. They are a great snack on there own or paired with meat and cheese or even dip. You can't beat the price either

July 21, 2016

Veggie thins are my absolute favourite at the moment. My son has turned into a picky eater but has been loving these right along with me.
    They are priced great, especially on sale. And they taste amazing. I have a hard time not eating half the box in one sitting.

July 21, 2016

I started eating these crackers a couple of years ago. I started to eat these as a healthier snack, I would pair these with some sliced turkey and pickle.

These crackers have a great taste to them and I also eat these all the time by themselves. My son eats these as well and I usually keep a bag full in my purse for a snack on the go in the car, etc. Defiantly my favourite crackers.

January 30, 2016

Good vegetable taste with some saltiness to it. Slight oily feel to them. Crisp - and stays crisp in the box after being stored for a while. Good price - and regularly goes on sale in stores.

January 29, 2016

I like these and they come in handy for variety when I have company for a quick snack because I always have lots of things for toppings.

December 30, 2015

I am so hooked on these crackers, they have so much flavor and the right amount of saltiness, these are great with dip

November 24, 2015

I love snacking on crackers. And these are really good. I like eating them on their own or with a light dip.

November 24, 2015

My teens and I love Veggie Thins! I like that they come in a lower sodium variety as well. Great with marble cheese and garlic coil. Also great with goat cheese!

November 24, 2015

My kids love taking these to school for snacks. There's usually a sale on them when i go shopping so the price is good.

October 06, 2015

I have been eating these for years. Good taste and low cost