Clairol Age Defy Expert Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 331 in Hair Colour

May 31, 2017

this hair dye is rated five stars i love anything by clairol but this one was amazing it made my hair super soft and shiny and no damage the value is Worth every penny and the quality is high end the effectiveness is amazing rated five stars 100 percent recommended

May 04, 2017

A couple of weeks ago I decided I wanted to lighten my hair a bit as I had a lot of buildup of colour (resulting in very dark, nearly black ends), and wanted to remove that and start over. After a couple of rounds of hair colour remover I had a lighter, reddish base to work from but wow, my hair felt terrible (as you'd expect after basically bleaching it to death!)

That's where the Clairol Age Defy comes in. i actually didn't choose this product for it's grey coverage (although I have had some greys showing up since my early 20's!) but I DID choose it because of its apparent ability to soften, recondition and otherwise repair breakage and I was hoping it would work on my damaged hair the same way it was supposed to work on aged hair.

Happily, it really has! Not only did it mellow out my hair colour (I chose colour 5W, Medium Chocolate Brown and ended up with a nice mid level brown red shade) it definitely softened my hair and reduced the frizz and appearance of damage a LOT! I was really impressed with the quality of my hair after using this product. It was soft, shiny and didn't feel damaged at all. I LOVE that it comes with a protective lotion that you put on your ends and dry spots before colouring, I really think this makes all the difference and was a lifesaver for my poor hair.

I definitely recommend this brand for anyone that has coloured their hair a lot, has a lot of damage or frizz or other hair concerns even beyond those the product was made for. I've been so happy with its performance and will definitely be using this brand again.

April 21, 2017

I've tried many hair colouring brands but this one is always my top choice. The color lasts long than any other. The colour is deep rich and beautiful. It hides and coats white hairs amazingly. Try it you'll never look back nothing can compare to it. You can also find it on sale often enough from 10 to 13$ honestly try it you'll be amazed too

February 27, 2017

I have colored my hair for a while , I always bought the cheaper brands. I decided to.try this one and it is so much better. Better quality, no harsh smell. Recommended this product to everyone.

January 25, 2017

One of the best at home hair colours I've ever used. Amazing coverage even for stubborn grays. The product left my hair soft & shiny with a beautiful multi-tonal colour. very natural looking.

October 25, 2016

I started to go grey in my teens so I have to color my hair every three weeks in order to maintain my roots and getting it done professionally is not realistic for me cost or time-wise so I have to use boxed hair color.

Using boxed hair color over the years has been trial and error but up to now this is my favorite. With as high a ratio of grey as I have, I require a product that will cover it up and not further dry out my already dry hair and this is the best hair color I have used. It is moisturizing, shine enhancing and does not damage my hair. It is an excellent product (I use the lightest blonde).

September 07, 2016

Loved the product! It covered my greys great and my hair is soft for a change! I only recently applied it so I looking forward to seeing how long the shine, smoothness and great colour lasts. Mind you I have never been disappointed in a Clairol product, ever!

August 24, 2016

I tried the medium golden brown. Colour is darker than I'd have liked, but not bad.. Application was simple & product didn't drip everywhere, But I found the fumes from it were very strong.. made my eyes burn & my asthma act up :(
    Colour looks quite natural & my hair is soft.. but I noticed it dried out my ends too.
    Depending on how long the colour lasts, I'd probably buy it again if I can find a slightly lighter colour.

August 23, 2016

This Clairol Age Defy Expert really covered my grays and left my hair soft.I have such dry hair I was scared this would damage it even more but it made it even feel healthier.Love the color selection lots to choice from.Great product

August 23, 2016

I was very lucky to be chosen to try and review @Clairol #AgeDefy #ForFree @Bzzagent. The color I picked was #ClairolExpertCollection #Nice&Easy;(Medium Golden Brown). I have been a blond for all of my life and I just turned 55 on Saturday so I just wanted to really try something new and different to maybe help me look younger and not so washed out like the blond seemed to make me look.

This @Clairol (Age Defy Expert Hair Coloring) was very easy to apply and it also came with #AgeDefy Smoothing Treatment you apply first which I have never seen before in any other at home hair coloring I have ever used. then you apply your Activation Cream and it also comes with @Pantene Pro V Color Seal Conditioning so it took 3 easy steps. Left in for 35 minutes rinsed well and applied #Pantene Conditioner that was it.

I was totally happy with the beautiful and rich color. It covered all my grays and after weeks of washing the color really has lasted. I have got so many nice comments from Social Media, friends, co-workers and family. It really truly is one of the best hair coloring I have ever used my hair was very soft, well conditioned and looked more youthful. Very surprised and completely happy with @Clairol (#AgeDefy Expert Collection Hair Coloring. Women who want to really change the look and condition of their hair should give it a try. I think you will be amazed by your results.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)