Clairol Age Defy Expert dark brown

Clairol Age Defy Expert dark brown Reviews

1 review
Ranked #126 out of 331 in Hair Colour

April 08, 2016

I strayed from my usual brand of hair color when I saw this on sale at Shoppers. I was shocked when I opened the box to read the instructions and saw that this color has to sit for 35 minutes, as compared to 10 minutes with my regular brand. But, I have to say, I liked this brand better than my old one! I found the scent was far, far less chemically it actually had a somewhat pleasant smell. It felt like it was gentler on my scalp than other brands. It was a thicker formula that was easier to work through hair and stayed piled on top of my head while I waited the 35 minutes for it to process. It rinsed out much easier as well. Also came with a 'pre treatment ' it smelled really good. Definitely covered my greys better. Left my hair smoother and shinier. Color turned out beautiful, no red tone to it or brassiness, just a nice rich, dark brown. A bit darker than the box, but I'm okay with that. I will absolutely buy it again!

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...