4.1/5
Clairsonic Mia 2 Reviews

Good - 0

October 25, 2017

The Best Beauty Investment !

I have been using the Clairsonic Mia 2 for 3 years now and I love it more all of the time. It's gentle and extremely effective! It gets every last bit of dirt out! The bonus to this product is that the super cleansing lets all of your skin serums, creams, etc. work so much better. You can actually see the results immediately! I purchased one for my daughter and she loves it too!

January 27, 2017

Depuis que j'ai ma brosse Clairsonic Mia pour le visage, je ne peux plus m'en passer. Elle nettoie en profondeur et laisse la peau d'une propreté exceptionnelle. C'est un must à avoir dans la douche!

2.2/5

March 09, 2015

This is a product I just can't use daily. Even with the sensitive skin brush and the lowest setting. When used every day I get cystic acne. It just overstimulates my sensitive skin. I stick to using it once a week for a deep cleaning.