Clairsonic Mia
Good

Clairsonic Mia Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 125 in Cleansing Tools

May 01, 2017

This product is amazing it made an instant difference to skin tone and brightened tired areas. Used consistently this product made a remarkable difference. The price is a little high but if you are serious about looking after your skin this is the product for you.

September 23, 2016

Wow! I was a bit skeptical but have heard so many others rave. I know why! My skin has not been this soft and glowing in years. Super easy to use and the results are amazing after only a short time.

June 30, 2016

My skin has improved and looked so much better since using the Clarisonic. I have oily skin, which means that your entire face get oily, especially the t-zone. Since, using my Clarisonic I have combo to oily skin, which means only my t-zone get oily, but even my t-zone, it is just my nose and a bit of my cheeks gets oily. When I first started using this, I knew that my skin was going to go through a purging stage, where all the dirt, oil, and impurities come out and I was alright with that because I know that how the process worked. My skin purged for a month during summer and I had to work and I was going out. However, because I was going to going to work and hang out with my family and friends. I bought the Clean and Clean Acne treatment and place some on all my acne/blemishes to speed up the process. I recommend doing this, so it speed up the purging process so isn't so annoying. But after the purging stage, my acne/blemishes has gone my skin was clearing up. I use it twice a day, morning and night, and because I wear makeup most of the time this cleanse my skin properly which is very important. Many of family and friends have notice my good skin and hate me for it.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini